What color is most reflective of you? Blue
How did you get the idea for your profile name? A club DJ wannabe…
What time were you born? Dawn
What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Some beachy tunes I guess
Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Nah..
What color underwear are you wearing? What underwear?
Do you want a baby? No..yes..i don’t know.
What do you wish to do now? Kite-flying
What’s the highlight of your day? I don’t have one. Usually the whole day is a highlight.
What is your pet's name? “Sister”
What color are your bed sheets? It’s a mash of colours…mostly red and white
What are the last 4 digits of your phone number? 1451
What was the last concert you attended? Fort Minor..
Who were with you? Nani, Sharinah and Liah
What was the last movie you saw? Erm..hmmm…Take The Lead
Who do you dislike most at this moment? No nice TV programmes
What food do you crave right now? Tuna pasta…unceremoniously dubbed as “Cat’s Vomit” by the mother
Did you dream last night? Uh huh..about some friends.
What was the last TV show you watched? Frasier re-run
What is your favourite piece of jewellery? My Anna Sui gloss ring
What is to the left of you? Fan..kitchen
What was the last thing you ate? Oreo cereals with marshmallows..oh, and mangoes.
Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Hmm..Mail, wanna be my male best friend?
Write a song lyric that's in your head? These words are my own / From my heart flown / I love you I love you I love you I love you / There's no other way / To better say / I love you, I love you – These Words, Natasha Bedingfield
Who's the last to chat with you? Lauren
Do you have a crush? Humph..this is silly.
What is his/her name? See previous answer.
When was the last time you cut your hair? Yesterday…think it should be much shorter.
Do you have a mental disease? Schizophrenia
What shirt are you wearing? Old Take That tshirt
What time is it? 1515hrs
What color is your razor? Sky blue
What is your favourite frozen treat? Ice cream / gelato
Are you sexy? Haha not really
What's your favourite store? Dorothy Perkins!
Are you thirsty? Yeah..Ribena, anyone?
Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Yeah man
Who is someone you haven't seen in a while and missed? The best friend
Where were you raised? Mainly Ang Mo Kio, in a kampong in Eunos, Geylang Baru, Hougang Avenue 8, Marine Parade -> awesome quaint neighbourhoods
Are you happy about being born there? In Singapore? Yeah.
How many schools have you attended so far? 4
Out of all the schools you've been to, which was your favourite? Mayflower Sec … it was my kingdom and I was Queen.
Where do you WANT to be 10 years from now?
Where do you SEE yourself in 10 years? In my very own house
Where do you want to live? Hawaii, can?
What do you plan to work as? Columnist by day, a DJ by night (well I can dream, cant I)
Do you see yourself married by the age of 40? Yes please
If yes, to who? A man preferably…but hey, I’ll keep it open
Where do you want to get married? Hmm..Morocco..Casablanca
Do you want kids? I guess…the most fun-loving kids ever.
If yes, how many? Sheesh…2? I’m no Wendy Jacobs.
Do you think you will die before your spouse does? Nope..
What kind of death do you prefer? Quick? Slow? Painless…
| You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Busy |
![]() While a relationship sounds nice, you're strapped for time, whether you're legitimately busy or just making excuses... You don't give men enough of your time. As nice as "instant love" would be, there's just no such thing. |
Me? Busy?
Got a call from an advertising agency.
Will see how tomorrow.
Am getting immuned.
###

No comments:
Post a Comment