It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love
No not just for some but for everyone (What The World Needs Now)
Anyway…it is coming down to the crunch. Is that even possible? Can that even be controlled? * pacing up and down * This is bad. This is bad. How like that? How old already? Why am I still this? I shouldn’t even be experiencing this. This is child’s play, Ed. Child’s play. * pacing up and down * Wake up! Wake up! What the fuck do you think you are doing? Face reality, Ed. Get back down to Earth! May day! May day!

Argh!!
I am always finding silly stuff to worry myself silly with.
……………………………………………………………………..
Hi,
My name is xxx, I am part of the MyLifeofTravel.com project, a free travel blogging platform created for people interested in travel to share their experiences.
As travelers ourselves, we built the site to give people a simple way of sharing their stories and visualising their travels with friends and family. The intention is to encourage as many travelers as possible to share their stories and for the website to become a resource for user-generated travel information.
I am contacting you because I was browsing your blog and saw you had an interest in the outdoors. We would sincerely appreciate any thoughts you have on our site and concept. We have spent nearly 2 years developing it and are looking for as much feedback from other bloggers as possible.
We will shortly be adding a directory to the site to list other blogs and would like to invite you to add yours. I can send you the URL as soon as it is live and you can submit your blog.
Good luck with your blog and enjoy your travels.
Sincerely,
Xxx
xxxxxxxxx
My Life of Travel
……………………………………………………………………………
I do love the outdoors but don’t think I deserve this, right? I am not travelling enough! Anyway, I wonder if this is a random email because if she really reads the blog, it’s full of mindless rubbish and girly stuff.

I cant help it. I like girly stuff.
Anyway..yeah..see how it goes. Will definitely update more on this once I have further news. Mentioning “travel”…my Endau Rompin jungle trip has been confirmed by Ms Lee just now to be on the 31 May – 3 June 2006. I cant wait. Need to stock up on more
…river-crossing, rapid canoeing, bird-watching, jungle trekking, river-cruising, camping, natural waterfalls, moonlight walks … Why can’t I do this for a living?
Director: Your Timor trip sounded fun.
Ed: It was!
Director: Have you ever thought of going into the line of social work?
Ed: I have but the irony is I can’t.
Director: Why?
Ed: You see..I am not qualified?
Director: You need qualifications for that?
Ed: Uh huh the irony. You need to get a degree in social work or community services of something.
Director: I didn’t know that. I thought…
Ed: ..anyone who wants to volunteer and contribute can do it? Not really.
I would love to do it. But I guess, opportunity hasn’t come a-knocking yet.
Someday, maybe.
Off to Clifford Centre to meet an agent tomorrow. Maybe afternoon, it’s time to sweat it out. Would love badminton..but I think swimming will do tomorrow.
A thousand times goodnight, jocks and cheerleaders.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment