Friday, May 12, 2006

If it’s too easy, it never lasts

That was fun. And erm..free. Thanks for inviting me, guys. Next time, call me again. Haha you know my number, yeah?


I am kind of looking forward to Saturday now that there’s this sort of Amazing Race thing going on. Actually, it’s the lure of free movie passes. And because of that, I am determined to do well. Okay, I try to do well. Excited. Exciting. Excite.

And talking about exciting…going Phuture tomorrow. Phuture to me is a very interesting place. Every session at Phuture is an eye-opener. Experienced a lot of drama on the dancefloor…the “best” being caught in a tug-of war and having the bouncers save Sharinah and I from mayhem. Phuture also sometimes make me wonder about my sexual inclinations. Always there would be girls coming up to me and following me all across the floor. Yes…every corner that I decided to squeeze into. But Phuture’s great because Phuturists can dance.


Okay maybe not like this.


Chris got kicked out of American Idol today and well..that was a big bummer because he was the most suitable winner. Now, I have only Elliot to support and I really wish the possessed Taylor Hicks will be eliminated next week. I don’t want to see a tang kee singing and dancing on stage.

Finally started on my Sophie’s World just now…before I dozed off. No wonder I found Sha’s “faculty of wonder” familiar. It hit me too. We are asking too little questions and yet, hoping for too many answers. We haven’t been searching enough and yet, demanding a lot of things to be laid out in front of our very eyes. We dream of too many things, and yet, we are never focused enough for one. So come on. Be a man. Do the right thing.


Follow your heart.

Problem is…

I cant find my heart.


Do you wanna be a poet and write
Do you wanna be an actor up in lights
Do you wanna be a soldier and fight for love
Do you wanna travel the world
Do you wanna be a diver for pearls
Or climb a mountain
And touch the clouds above
Be anyone you want to be
Bring to life your fantasies
But I want something in return

I want you to burn
Burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me

Are you gonna be a gambler and deal
Are you gonna be a doctor and heal
Or go to heaven and touch God's face
Are you gonna be a dreamer who sleeps
Are you gonna be a sinner who weeps
Or an angel
Under grace
I’ll lay down on your bed of coals
Offer up my heart and soul
But in return

I want you to burn
Burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me

Laugh for me
Cry for me
Pray for me
Lie for me
Live for me
Die for me

I want you to burn
Burn for me baby
Like a candle in my night
Oh burn
Burn for me
Burn for me
- Burn, Tina Arena


Romantic, are we…or just plain selfish?

But I am a dreamer who sleeps.
But I am a sinner who weeps.
Tempest.
Tempest.
Tempest.

A thousand times goodnight, pearl divers.

###

No comments: