Just got back from HRC with Sharinah, Liah, Caiying and Man Hon. Kellyn was there too but didn’t really hang out with her. Maybe next time. Well, minus the very slow start and the constant over-indulgence of the occasional "live" band, I had a good time. I just hope the rest had too. Danced like mad (I mean..MAD!) and erm..now, I think, I have one loose left knee cap.
Lauren picked me up at 1340hrs and we both headed to Kallang McD’s in our uniform. The cabby was a bit tickled when we told him that we were going to a theme party. He also asked if I was really a St Nicks’ girl. He wanted to send his daughter there next year.
Virgin shot of the day.
We reached McD around 1400hrs and many guests were already there. Most of the them came gamely in school uniforms. We also had a “discipline mistress” in the house…who was caught smoking at the carpark outside. Hahaha. It was hilarious.
Ting – Thai school girl
Grace – Thai school girl
Sha – CHIJ St Joseph’s Convent
Susan – CHIJ Toa Payoh
Ismail – Regent Sec
Jason – ITE boy
Lauren – St Anthony’s Convent
Joanne – ITE girl
Ed – CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School
Tam, Stef, Lorri and Cheryl were also there. Tam won Best Dressed Guest…which was deserving because she really looked out-of-this-world. Lorri and hubby won Best Dressed Couple and erm…yours truly won something along the line of Best Dressed Convent Girl. Can die…I wasn’t qualified actually. I didn’t wear shorts underneath my uniform.
Anyway, the party finally got started and the McD staff had 2 games in store for us. It was funny because the staff was probably younger than us and she was DAMN serious. We were all fooling around and being total brats. The staff kept a totally straight face…probably dulan with us. Tough.
We gave Ting an assortment of rubbish – stationery, brick game, Old Maid card, bubble balloons, etc.
Hahahahahaha. The last shot is a token neighbourhood mat-and-beng shot. Next…a group of blue-pinafore-clad girls thought they were Pussycat Dolls.
As we were all fed with Happy Meal, we were also given toys and other toys. It was funny to see Ismail opening his packet of nuggets…only to find out that there were 4 pieces instead of the usual 6. Duh..HAPPY MEAL!
Then the perverted neighbourhood school boy decided to check out what’s underneath my uniform.
We were all chased out by McD at about 1545hrs because they had another party after that. We lingered outside and took some more pictures at the carpark. Then Susan left us to go to another gathering while Gideon (Ting’s friend) joined us for karaoke at Apollo Centre. Yup, we (sans Gideon who took them off) all went there in our school uniform.
Hahaha this is our blasphemous attempt at trying to recreate the Last Supper shot. From this picture, it seems like Ismail was “Jesus”.
KTV session ended at 200hrs and we then headed to Fisherman’s Wharf down the road for some yummy fishy dinner.
Will post some funny pictures from Sha’s camera. There were a few shots of Sha and I screaming to Bohemian Rhapsody in our un-belted pinafores…looking like pregnant rockstars.
And yes…Nani, your presence was greatly missed.
Hope you are having a good time in Malaysia.
Ting and Grace…hope you guys had a wonderful time. I certainly did. Thanks for coming up with such a creative and fun celebration. I think I behaved a bit too "wild" today but haha, it was all for a good cause. Heh! Also, hope you like the birthday present (the shoes!!) and Grace, yours is coming too! I wonder if the next birthday (the August babies) can be as crazy as this. Jay and Nani, the theme of Occupation Night really sounds challenging and exciting at the same time. It will DEFINITELY be a kinky affair, I tell you. Cant wait.
Rushed home at 2200hrs and in 20 minutes I was again out of the house to meet Liah and Sharinah. Am kicking myself in the head for ambitiously wanting to club after a hectic
Time now is 0715hrs and I am feeling quite awake still. Am meeting Sharinah and Meiling for lunch later to celebrate Sharinah’s ..ahem..28th birthday. Hope we are not going somewhere far. Predict that my legs will give way later. Also later at 1800hrs, I will also have my bookie training. Aiyoh…sian.
The day has been too hectic and noisy. I am losing my voice after the KTV and I am losing my hearing after clubbing. I need something subdued and calming.
I want to go fishing.
See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you
Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you
With or without you
With or without you
Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And I’m waiting for you
With or without you
With or without you
I can’t live
With or without you
And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away
My hands are tied
My body bruised
She’s got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose
And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away
With or without you
With or without you
I can’t live
With or without you - U2, With Or Without You
I am god damn tired.
But well…life is something that we have to get through with.
Wonder if I can wake up in time later.
A thousand times goodnight, hungover party people.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment