Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Baby, you have been arrested

It is almost 0330hrs and I am finally done doing some "stuff" for Susan's bachelorette party tomorrow. Just finished conferencing with main party planner, Nani, and well... we are hoping that things will turn out fine...even though we are working under a tight budget.

And dont worry Susan, the pink-and-white party wont be anywhere near raunchy. The policeman we hired will take care of that. Heh.



Oh yippee.

Have a morning meeting (ten freaking a.m) with a writer who wants me work with me on some projects. Think he wants me to proof-read his work or something. Will know more tomorrow. Hopefully it is something I can do. It will be a bummer if it is something that is beyond my means. Again, we'll see how it will go tomorrow.

The best friend dropped me a note to remind me again on her impending birthday. Then this Friday is the Pulau Ubin camp...then the SF's Bling party @ Cube which I really want to go. Oooh I have a headache just thinking about these stuff happening. Ah, I can see dollar signs (and 7% GST!) flying around making a mockery out of me. Sheesh.

But seriously though, I dont want to trade all these events for the world. My friends are everything. Fact that they can put up with me for so long is a party waiting to happen.

Ah poetic, Ed. Very poetic.

Joey, baby, don't get crazy
Detours, fences
I get defensive

I know you've heard it all before
So I won't say it anymore
I'll just step by and let you fight your secret war
And though I used to wonder why
I used to cry til I was dry
Still sometimes I get a strange pain inside
Oh, Joey if you're hurtin'
So am I

Joey, honey, I got the money
All is forgiven
Listen, Listen

And if I seem to be confused
I didn't mean to be with you
And when you said I scared you, well
I guess you scared me too
But we got lucky once before
And I don't wanna close the door
And if you're somewhere out there passed out on the floor
Oh, Joey, I'm not angry anymore

And if I seem to be confused
I didn't mean to be with you
And when you said I scared you, well
I guess you scared me too
But if it's love you're looking for
Then I can give a little more
And if you're somewhere drunk and passed out on the floor
Oh, Joey, I'm not angry anymore

Angry anymore
Angry anymore...
- Joey, Concrete Blonde

Oh well. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.

A thousand times goodnight, my sweet Bride.

###

No comments: