Big hearts they have.
I wish to have half of it.
Class was funny. I witnessed 2 of my Malay boys trying to “seduce” Jeliza, my Filipina student. Those Malay boys ah…ever so cheeky and horny. Tsk tsk…but it was funny. Then during that 3 hour session, my China boy broke out into a Peking opera repertoire. Imagine me telling him to shut up while trying to keep a straight face.

Hehehehe!
Fell asleep at midnight…thus missing the match which I had been looking forward to…which unfortunately, ended in an Allback-disaster. Dammit. Must be the brother who jinxed it. He bought Man U and Barca jerseys. Both teams didnt win. Gah!
Yesterday’s 2nd half of the day was all about my girlfriends. Beamie called in the evening and she just ranted and raved through the phone. Highly under duress due to the impending wedding, she was in a freak-out mood when she called me. Couldn’t provide much help but to just listen…wish I can do more for you, babe. I can.


Girls can talk.
Girls must talk.
Talk is cheap, but good.
Evening, Sharinah came over…with lots of discerning stuff. Ate dinner and we both got so engrossed in the conversation, we totally ignored McDreamy on TV. In between, I managed to "force-feed" her with the auntie's cempedak (jackfruit) cake which was out of this world. Every piece I gave her, I ate two. Hahahahaha. Anyway she soon left and after my shower, I had another “situation” with another girlfriend.
Babe, splitsville is not a solution. A marriage as fresh as yours will eventually reach a point where the sugary mush ends and the real work begins. Though personally not married, I have seen other successful cases. And babe, it is no walk-in-the-park. Banyak cubaan..banyak bersabar. You really got me worried last night. We have been friends for so long. There is no such thing as “I don’t want to trouble you” kind of crap okay? Really, we have gone past that now. And I rather you be with me in sadness than be alone in sorrow. My time is mine to give away. You always have a share.
You will always have a share of my time.
All my fairy maidens.

Going visiting.
P/S: That's an original - "My time is mine to give away". Pwah, I like this tagline.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment