Monday, November 27, 2006

Trying not to kick the bucket

Kena tagged.


10 songs you’ve been listening a lot to lately:
1. Moondance – Frank Sinatra
2. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
3. Smack That – Akon feat. Eminem (it’s Eminem, lah!)
4. Rocksteady – All Saints
5. Cheryl Tweedy – Lily Allen
6. You Know My Name – Chris Cornell
7. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
8. Illegal – Shakira
9. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes – Ultravox (yeah I know..what the hell)
10. My Love – Justin Timberlake feat. TI

9 things you look forward to:
1. pay day
2. the father’s pay day
3. sports
4. Victoria’s Secret latest
5. blogging
6. gatherings
7. movie outings
8. dancing
9. sex (what? You don’t?)

8 things you like to wear:
1. my specs (not like I have a choice)
2. skirts
3. Havaianas
4. mascara

5. eye liner
6. Converse sneakers
7. visors (those “topless” caps)
8. my watch of course

7 things that annoy you:
1. Hindi movies
2. Pimp My Ride UK version
3. MP3 music blaring from someone’s handphone on MRT/buses
4. 80s music
5. Michael Learns To Rock
6. crocs (lovers check this out)
7. dance floor hoggers..those who just stand there

6 things you say most days:
1. what lah!
2. ah….fuck off.
3. oi!
4. howdy (virtually, at least)
5. oh shit/fuck
6. yea yea yea


[It is the school holidays. Otherwise it will be: shut up! sit down! I dont care! do i look like i care? take out your freaking book! You want to fight, go home and fight! ]

5 things you do everyday:
1. blog (supply-to-demand)
2. try to do some work
3. download stuff
4. make Milo
5. try to exercise

4 people you want to spend more time with:
1. collective gurlies - liah, weiling, noreen, clara

2. the mother (I hardly see her okay)
3. collective Discovery Child – hira, june, selina, nur
4. collective former SNPians – dear, cy, it
(alamak…all girls!)

3 movies you could watch over and over again:
1. Trainspotting
2. Clockwork Orange
3. Dead Poets Society

2 of your favourite songs at the moment:
1. Irreplaceable - Beyonce
2. My Love – JT and TI

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1. Gandhi


Done.
Happy?

Could hardly wake up for religious class on Sunday. I slept at 0600hrs and woke up 2.5hours later. Took a cab with Sharinah and just as I stepped out..

"Shit shit! Where is my handphone? Fuck I left it in the car! Call somebody, quick. Call the company! Call my phone!”

It was followed by 30 minutes of frantic calls and of course, being late for class. Thank God by 1045hrs, it was all settled and me being $10 poorer. The phone? It was fine.

Parted with Sharinah and Liah after lunch, not before initiating a series of dares we have to do for the next 10-15 weeks during religious class. Next week, on my dare, we are suppose to take a picture of our teacher (this young chap). The winner will be given a free lunch. Yes, we start small and tame. Will update you as the weeks progress.

Teacher: Angels are made from water, fire, air…
Ed: Captain Planet!


Met Fifi, Din and Wanyi at Marina Square to buy some gifts for an akan-datang Cherilyn Chua. After that, we played pool (which I was totally sucky at. Give me carrom, please!) and then it was lepak time with Ben & Jerry’s ice cream…and then dinner at Sakura’s.








Yeah some people commented that I should change my phone and get those mega-pixelled kinda of camera phone. Well, don’t complain. At least I am not using some butterfly-inspired keypad of a phone…with nothing but a blue screen.


P/S: Yes..I don’t eat sotong/squid/cuttlefish/calamari/sushi.

###

No comments: