







These male witches (wizards? Sorcerers?) are so achingly gorgeous. They can cast a spell on me anytime. Any freaking time.
THE COVENANT, to me, is like watching a prolonged MTV of a boyband-meet-The Matrix. And just like a boyband, there is actually only one pivotal character (whom, of course, gets the lady) while the rest rally and dally around to make him look oh-so-cool. It is a bit of Smallville also…just on a bigger (or smaller, if you look at Superman’s franchise) scale.
Aaron Abbot: What the hell are you staring at, faggot?
Chase Collins: That thing between your legs. It's like a penis, but smaller.
With everything being predictable, it is however, quite entertaining. I guess, any thing that deals with mysticism will always enthral us. And oh yeah..Steven Strait is so...ooh-la-la.




And oh-so young....20 years old only. How can..... *sob*.
Haha.
.................................................................................................
[Yesterday’s supposed entry…November 6 2006 @ 1145hrs]
“…Why don't you show me a little bit of spine
You've been saving for his mattress
I only want sympathy in the form of
You crawling into bed with me
Dance, dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you'd love to live
Dance, this is the way they'd love
If they knew how misery loved me…” (Fall Out Boy)
Am sitting in front of the class with somebody’s mp3 music playing at the back of the class. Time now is 1100hrs…a good 1 hour before dismissal. I am tired and sleepy from last night’s manic Hari Raya gathering which saw me reaching home at 0115hrs. Crap. Age has really caught up with me and smack me down on the cold hard floor real hard.
When I am tired..haha..that’s it, lah. The devil will go straight to the head. Told my kids to shut up for the umpteenth time. Sometimes I wish I was a drill sergeant in a military (duh) organisation, like SEALS. Hehe with great power, comes great strength.
Chelski lost to Spurs last night. 2-1, thanks to Aaron Lennon. Gave me a bit of cheer. And when West Ham made mince meat out of Wenger’s bangers, I’m half cheery. The other half of cheer is lost in space. I’m tearing my hair out thinking about my peepers and the contact lens that dropped on the MRT escalator. Chee bye.
Eh wait, I just learnt a new word from my China-Chinese student.
Chao ni ma.
Decision-making time:
- Should I spend another $220 to make my right lens? (Yes my right eye “cost” $220..only)
- Should I spend $250 to make a complete new set of soft contact lenses?
- Should I use the money to make a new pair of specs?
- Should I spend money at all?
Decisions…decisions.
Right now, a holiday seems so far…far…far..away. See, when you have no money, many things seem to go spoilt, broken or lost. Being an adult can be a joke I tell you. And if you’re listening yo Big Guy/Man/Woman/Thingamajik up there, ha..ha…it is not funny.
Not. Even. Close.
Argh. I hate them eyes. Them..them...2 messy sockets with eyeballs. Die! Die! Die!
Time check: 1145hrs.
15 minutes of restlessness illuminates the classroom. The kids are getting antsy and I am getting hungrier. Cant release them early. Otherwise I’ll get a warning from the HOD.
By the way, have you heard? Saddam Hussein has been sentenced to death. By hanging. It also seems that those people who were pushing for him to be punished now don’t want him dead. They say no matter what, capital punishment is not the way. Wow. I respect these people. They still have basic humanism in them. Now, tell this to the people whose relatives had been slained by Saddam.
Anyway ..yah..Saddam to be sentenced to death. Hang up to dry like an old date, dried up in the Middle Eastern heat. A legacy will soon end. Rejoice O Mesopotamia. Rejoice O Babylon. God is great.
Now…what about the other old prune up West? You know…the one who stays in a certain bleached house?
Ah, that one!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment