Then thank God for Nani who picked me up. Changing at the backseat on the PIE, I was a picture of sweaty mess, scratchy specs and all. The pictures will say it all. I had no time to comb my hair, wear my dress properly or put on some make up. I think I looked better for the dinner, though my stubborn need to wear the left contact lens (and the freaking high stilletoes) made me handicap towards the later part of the night.
(I think Table 22 looked like a table hosting 10 kids having their prom night dinner. It was an irony because all of us were adults who attempted to look their best, dresses and heels and all.)
The solemnisation was nice. Done at the Regent's bar, I thought it was classy. Okay I shall stop from saying more. Will post a more detailed entry of the ROM, hanging out at Mr D's place and of course, the dinner followed by the crazy karaoke session, which almost made me..erm..never mind.
It was wonderful to see my Malaysian friend Tan too...the "culprit" who matchmade the couple.
Okay it is 0545hrs today. I need to get up by 0830hrs later and go for ..ahem..religious class. After that, I need to meet Din, Fifi and Wanyi to buy some stuff for the akan-datang daughter of Chua Chee Kiong. I hope to get back by evening. At least I can get some sleep before the big match at midnight.
What big match? Man U versus Chelsea , lah!
Need to freaking sleep. A thousand times goodnight, happy people.
P/S: An issue is bugging me. I need to do something to dispel the worry.
P/P/S: Okay I sound like I had sand paper for dinner. Think singing My Chemical Romance's Helena at the KTV sealed the throat's fate. "So long and goodnight...so long and goodnight."
P/P/S/S: It was a beautiful wedding babe and honestly, I have never seen you looking so gorgeous before. We all had a great time (the yum seng nearly killed me) and hope you had a
###
No comments:
Post a Comment