
Yup, I like them fierce. Roaaaaaar.
Anyway it’s photo time.
These are taken on Deepavali, when Mail drove Lauren and I out to Chong Pang for a quickie. Heh.
And here are the Hari Raya pictures. The day I lost my right "eye", man.
And with my crooked glasses, Hari Raya 2006 has officially ended.
More next year…hopefully.
Insya Allah.
Now, I am waiting for more pictures taken on Ismail’s birthday at the chalet, the Liamxi Kampong Survivor Challenge and the Susan’s hen night gathering last week. Come end of this week, a new batch of photos will be taken. Must be the mother of all photo opportunities for it is Susan’s wedding…the first Moonie wedding ceremony, man. It is going to be crazy…from the ROM at noon, to the wedding dinner, to the post-wedding event.
Sigh…if only we all can tag along with Susan and Sean to France, Italy and Switzerland.
Cannot ah?
Fine I will go on my own honeymoon then.
What’s so funny?
Fine. I go alone.
…Lourve, Moulin Rouge, Eiffel Tower, Pisa, Coliseum, Jungfrau… alone.
A thousand times goodnight, lonely hitchhiker.
P/S: Thanks a million Mail for all the lovely photos!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment