Am waiting for the match man…30 more minutes. Anyway I felt like sneakers today so I opened the shoe rack and hmmm…what to wear?
Yup…the ugliest being orange Tommy Hilfigers, bought in London for a freaking steal.
Ugly, that’s why.
So well out of the lot, I just had to choose the oldest and the ones with most holes. Wearing that, I suddenly felt very “garage”…very Artful Dodger (the musician), very Asian Dub Foundation.
Erm, never mind.
Of course, if you are feeling kind of Brit, you cant leave home without this.
Cosmo took a back seat. It’s Q today.
Anyway…
Meiling surprised me with HAPPY FEET tickets.
My favourite character…
Ramon…voiced by who else, Robin Williams.




Is it just me? Do anyone find HAPPY FEET a very socially-aware kind of movie? There’s segregation, bullying and coping with society demands in this seemingly tame offering.
Anyway, I know this will be MUCH better than The March Of The Penguins…for the fact that this is an animated comedy starring my favourite actor. The show is funny but still I find it forgettable and I keep comparing it to the Ice Age instalments. Maybe it was because of the sheer amount of snow and ice featured. A good laugh-out-loud film which perhaps will inspire you, for a fleeting moment, to learn tap dancing. A slight downer, however, comes towards the end…when humans are introduced.
Gah.
Football starting.
Go Man U!
Later/
P/S: Hira, I know I am supposed to watch it with you guys but it was a gala premiere just now and I couldnt resist it. I can watch it again with you guys, no worries. Btw, hah, I saw Nur there.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment