






That’s a lot of photos.
Girl friend, here’s wishing you a very happy 26th. Hope you had a good time at work today and may you always be around those who really really love you for who you are. Hope to meet up soon with the rest to celebrate you being the last to turn 26. Many happy returns, lots of love and hey, as cheesy as it sounds, friends forever, ya?
Heh.
Unproductive day …totally spaced out, lazy, MSG-ed day. Due to the tiring weekend, I woke up at 1400hrs. Recharged now. So I guess tomorrow, I can FINALLY start on the editing. Cant wait actually. Think I will head out to the library to do my work…considering how there are many distractions at home...the biggest being the bloody cable channels. Then in the evening, I am meeting Meiling at VivoCity to catch the premiere of a movie. Hope it is going to be good.
Oh, today as I was deciding whether to get up or to continue sleeping, I got to thinking. Got me reflecting on some happenings which had taken place these past few days, few weeks and few months back. Think after a while, I got quite disturbed…so yeah, I quickly got out of bed and have a shower.
Sometimes a bed can be the most evil place on earth.
Who would have thought that you could hurt me
The way you've done it
So deliberate so determined
Since you have been gone
I bite my nails for days and hours
And question my own questions on and on
Tell me now, tell me now
Why you're so far away
When I'm still so close
You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry
You said you would love me until you die
As far as I know you're still alive
Baby
You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry
I'm starting to believe
It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart
I tried so hard to be attentive
To all you wanted always supportive always patient
What did I do wrong?
I'm wondering for days and hours
it's here, it isn't here where you belong
Anyhow, Anyhow
I wish you both all of best
I hope you get along
You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry
You said you would love me until you die
As far as I know you're still alive
Baby
You don't even know the meaning of the words I'm sorry
I'm starting to believe
It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart - Illegal, Shakira
Really.
There’s no business like show business.
And in my world, show business means putting up an act.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment