I have been busy and tired these past days. Now, I am waiting for Ismail to pick me up to go chalet for his birthday cum Moonie Survivor Kampong Challenge. Then I just got home..then I havent packed..then I havent blogged for 2 days..then I havent peed...then I am still pissed that HQ called me for the selection interview tomorrow (TO'FUCKING'MORROW!!) at 1700hrs. And that means...I have to get out of Pasir Ris to go to old PA @ Thomson Road.
Cant decide which is worse now...going to HTA @ Choa Chu Kang or old PA @ Thomson Road.
That means I have to pack nice clothes for the interview. And then on Sunday morning, I have religious classes at 10 at Haig Road's Darul Arqam. I want to die. I was initially looking forward to this weekend for the chalet and the game, but now...god, give me the challenge title (and money!) and be done with the weekend already.
Tonight will be at Pasir Ris.
Supper at Changi, anyone?
P/S: See! I have no time to blog about me going to Vivocity yesterday...and watching The Prestige alone in the coldn theatre. And urgh...the seat was uncomfortable for me. Maybe it is because I was trying not to "huddle" to the stranger beside me. It was too cold.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment