[Penned in class]
It is 1000hrs and I’m sitting here in class, finishing my tuna sandwich. Am bored and sleepy out of my skull. Tried reading a book on English verses but…they gave me neither energy nor vigour. In fact, the melancholy only adds to my sleepy misery.
Planned to go to HTA today after school. But I have yet to amend some changes on Meiling’s and my application forms. Somehow I am getting tired. See? I’ve underestimated the power of an afternoon nap. So yeah today, I shall go home and sleep. Then at night, I shall go for the dinner gathering with the ex-relief teachers (Redha and Laura) and also Fairuz, who is also bored out of his puny head right now next door.
Eyes closing…eyes closing…eyes closing…
Talking about eyes, am thinking of making lenses later. But am having doubts also because my eyes are really really tired.
...............................................................................................
Hah.
Didn’t do contact lenses because though the 1st partial salary is in today, it is not enough. I guess I have to wait for the writing money then. When o when then?
It’s almost 1800hrs and I haven’t got any sleep either. The brother was doing something in the room, The 70s Show was on and I had to do some amendments on the HTA forms. Soon, it will be time to meet the fellow “teachers”.
Just received Fairuz’s sms.
Crap.
We haven’t settled on where to eat.
I am freaking tired. Tomorrow is Thursday. Maybe I will go check out Vivocity after HTA (Choa Chu Kang).
Friday-chalet
Saturday-chalet
Sunday-chalet / religious class
Yeah, so much for being tired.
P/S: Yes…religious class.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment