Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bestowed upon thee my celestial visit

I slept close to 0900hrs and 3 hours later, Queen E came to visit. Perfecto, mucho perfecto.

Had a quite productive dawn. Managed to edit till page 18. Good progress, okay.



Made my way to town yesterday. Meiling passed me a couple of movie tickets so…


The Last Kiss,starring Zach Braff (I love him), Casey Affleck, Tom Wilkinson, Blythe Danner, Jacinda Barret, Rachel Bilson…

Where do I start?

THE LAST KISS is a show about friendship and degenerating relationships. The context may seem simple but well, it painfully works because almost everyone can relate to it. It is about a group of 30 year-olds struggle to adapt to adulthood while their aging parents face middle age and death. It is damn sad, awrite. It questions you ..so what if you know that person for 3 years or 30 years? When shit happens, it happens and no amount of assurance can prevent it from happening.





"What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you love. That's what matters. That's the only thing that counts."

Very true.

Coming from Crash director, The Last Kiss does seem a lot like Crash – intertwining lives and painful social relations. Don’t watch it when you have just been dumped, being cheated on or turning 30 soon. The movie is not bad…but it is not great either. But then again, great movies are subjective anyway.



Yes. I was so upset. The movie was sad and depressing and I was crying in the later half of the show.

Anyway as we walked down, we saw many akan-datang movie posters. Of course an upcoming Chinese one caught my eye. Rather, this person caught my eye.


Jay Chou…The Curse Of The Golden Flower

Oh well. As Sharinah and I walked further, I suddenly saw something which immediately took my mind off Jay Chou.



Victoria’s Secret! Oh man!
There goes exclusivity.
Dammit.
And don’t get me started on the price.
It’s ridiculous!


Queen E is sitting in front of me right now. Feel trapped now. Where can I go?

Think I shall spend the whole day outside tomorrow.

Oh oh Justin Timberlake is on Ellen. Got to go..JUSTIN baybeeeeee!

###

No comments: