Thursday, November 17, 2005

Funny Encounter of the Porn Kind

Toy Story celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. Wow..it’s been that long, huh? I remember watching it with a “date” back when I was in Sec 3. Wait. How come I remember Liah being there too? Oh I remember…I didn’t want to watch it alone with him!

Mentioning Liah…I remember my first proper experience watching a porn show. It was at her house! Somehow the guy (whom we watched Toy Story with) and I ended up at Liah’s place one afternoon because we wanted to watch The Blue Lagoon (that stupid cult-like show starring Brooke Shields). Liah had that show and she would always tell me about its hype. so that guy and I were at her house wanting to watch it.

Blue Lagoon proved to be a boring watch for us. Then being the horny ah seng that he was, the guy took out a few VCDs of *gasp* Chinese porn movies…and we watched them! Liah muted the sound and we were all reading subtitles and ridiculing the fuck scenes. Okay, they weren’t exactly hardcore porn…but those soft-core type. And it’s a period-drama style.

Then Liah’s dad came home.
Busted?
Not really. Liah managed to switch off the TV and we managed to grab some magazines while giggling ourselves to death.


Thank God no one got horny. Phew!


All right.
“Erotic” nostalgia aside.


A good friend came to my place last night and we talked while eating the mother’s nasi lemak and watching gross Fear Factor. I found it all disturbing. Very disturbing. Did I say lovers are strange? Well, people who are in love ARE strange.

Anyway, leave him.
Leave him.
Leave him.
Leave him.

For every one pro, there are so many cons. And please, can you imagine having bad sex for the rest of your bloody life? Mak ampun…..

###

No comments: