There are times I find it hard to sleep at night
We are living through such troubled times
And every child that reaches out for someone to hold
For one moment they become my own
And how can I pretend that I don't know what's goin on
When every second, and every minute, under the soul is gone
And I believe that in my life I will see
And into hopelessness, of giving up of suffering
Can we all stand together this one time
Then no one will get left behind
Stand up for life
Stand up, and hear me sing
Stand up for love
I'm inspired and hopeful each and every day
That's how I know that things are gonna change
So how can I pretend that I don't know what's going on
When every second, with every minute, under the soul is gone
- Stand Up For Love, Destiny’s Child
I love this. It’s like my current sap song of the moment. But then again, I’m a sappie. Watching Lindsay Lohan’s latest MTV made me cry.
Heh. Cry Baby. I love that movie by the way.

I was so so so tired last night I fell asleep while watching Project Runaway. Pity. It was a damn nice show. I missed Scrubs III @ midnight also. Damn. I “sleepwalked” back to my room and crashed onto the bed. Body clock triggered me up at 0430hrs to take a shower.
Been swamped by dreams lately.
Think the body is being taken by the devil.
I dreamt of a hand trying to rip my top last night. It’s not erotic or sensuous…it’s psychotic. The hand initially ran its fingers across my chest. Very softly and gently, initially. Then the fingers grew manic and got violent. I was so scared and trying to squirm my way out of the bed. I recall being panic and totally dishevelled.

Then the other night I dreamt (in black and white) that I was a student in a French high school. I had a la sailor kind of uniform (the top) and spotting two braided pig-tails. A commotion broke out in school one day and it got all the teachers damn edgy. The students were confused because they had no idea what was happening.
In my dream, my classmates and I were walking along the corridor when we heard some rumbling behind the brick wall. We crowded around it as the noise got louder and louder. Then, out of nowhere, came this totally hideous looking man…who looked like a were-wolf…or the Beast (in Beauty & the Beast). The beast broke down the wall and we saw a cauldron with something boiling in it.

Just like this.
The beast took a sip of the boiling liquid and he got very violent. He picked up one of my classmates and ate him. Everyone ran like hell. Somehow I managed to escape to this tower which had a window overlooking the dirty streets of France.
Then I saw the beast chasing after somebody. He eventually caught up with the person and gulped him down. Then two Black boys, who were ignorant of what was going on, walked past him. I heard the Beast screamed and next thing I knew, he had eaten one of the Black boys.
Then I woke up.

I think I must have been reading/watching too much news about rioting in France by the Africans. Why cant I dream about fairies or prince charming? Instead of the beast???
Anyway,
As you can tell, I dream of evil things lately. I’m being taken by the devils. Or probably, the brain is telling me to watch a movie.
The Exorcism of Emily Rose, to be exact.




Yeah yeah.
I have managed to send all my proofs to the printers already. Unofficially, I have nothing urgent to do right now until film-checking. Probably in 2 days’ time. Officially, I still have YG Eye Spy to write.
Mentioning YG…I don’t know. Maybe my lack of interest in work probably started on the day that stupid magazine was taken away from me. Yea, I called it “stupid” but at least, back then, it was my baby. I don’t know. I mean, I love writing and back then, I used to write A LOT for YG. Then the top idiots claimed it’s taking too much time ..bla bla bla..my books were affected.. blab la bla.
My books were affected not because I write too much for YG. It’s because of external delays, okay!
So..i guess…when the things you like are taken away from you. You naturally rebel. Especially when you know you can never win it back no matter how much you fight for it.

You are most like a Capricorn!
Ambitious, loner,stubborn-that's you!
What zodiac sign are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla
Gah! I AM a Capricorn. Pooh!
Oh well.
Enough of this rambling.
Will end this with a song I heard just now.
I loved it so much back then.
Hmmm…
Maybe I still do.
Love is blind as far as the eye can see
Deep and meaningless words to me
Easy lover I need a friend
Road to nowhere
Twists and turns but will this never end
Well my dear you'll know that he pleases me
But sometimes illusion ain't no revolution
There ain't no release for me
Too much of something is bad enough
But something's coming over me to make me wonder
Too much of nothing is just as tough
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied
I wrapped myself from around your finger
Hold me too tight or left to linger
Something fine built to last
Slipped a thing
I guess we're running out of time too fast
Yes my dear you know he soothes me [moves me ]
There's no complication there's no explanation
It's just a groove in me
Too much of something is bad enough [bad enough ]
But something's coming over me to make me wonder
Too much of nothing is just as tough [just as tough ]
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied
What part of no don't you understand
Understand understand
I want a man not a boy who thinks he can
Boy who thinks he can - Too Much, Spice Girls
Think I want to sing this next time I have a karaoke session.
*The Mafia just told me that one of the MOE Officers' hubby had passed away. Heart attack. Innalillah wa ina illahi rajiun.*
Life is a woman. It can be quite a bitch.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment