what do you think is the easiest method to die?
stabbing yourself in the heart many many times.
what is the hardest and most painful way to die?
having a broken heart
when you die, where do you think you'll go and what will you look like?
Purgatory, perhaps? What will I look like? Erm..burnt by the wrath of hell.
what will you do if you lose everything one day?
find my everything
have you ever thought of how you’ll die?
Old age, man…old age.
what do you think the earth will become 180 years from now?
it’s just a planet of water…humans will migrate somewhere else.
what will you do (and think) if you turn into the opposite sex one morning?
scratch my balls and think, “damn, I’m hairy!”
if cooked dung, without seasoning, is the only food left in the world, would you eat it?
Oh well…at least it’s cooked. So yeah…
would you rather have raw maggots for breakfast for the rest of your live, or cow dung for supper for the rest of your live?
Gimme maggots for breakfast. I don’t want my mouth to reek of shit when I *ahem* kiss anyone goodnight.
how do you think the Earth will be "destroyed" one day?
Have you not seen Armageddon? War Of The Worlds? The Day After Tomorrow? It’s either by aliens or by a horrific natural disaster. I’ll go with the natural calamity.
Ridiculous answers to ridiculous questions…but hah I had an enjoyable time thinking about them. A little distraction from work there.
An ex-colleague is in the office right now. He is distributing Christmas presents! My God…what’s wrong with people nowadays? Thank you for the gift, by the way. Anyway, thank you Ah Beng. He gave me cute Kelly dolls. Ooh I love dolls!
The only dolls I don’t like are the cabbage patch kids. Bleurgh.

I swear they are evil.
| You Are Changing Leaves |
![]() |
Am not pretty…just dead.
Went to my cousin’s house yesterday after work for a bit of Hari Raya visiting. The mother and the sister were already there waiting for me. It was nice to go to Kak Nana’s house. She’s always funny and so accommodating. Listening to her reminiscing about the good ‘ol kampong days was interesting.

I love the village…and I want a country life.
The mother said they all used to live in an ultra huge kampong house built by my Javanese carpenter gramps. The house had at least 3 kitchens to cater to 3 different sub-families. The living is huge and long (errrr..) and the bathroom is the size of a kitchen. Goodness. That IS gargantuan.
I stayed in a kampong before and I loved it. If I ever manage to secure a plot of land, maybe I’ll built a highly stylised kampong house.
By the way, do you realise that almost every Malay kampong house has a verandah (or amben) at the front door? It’s because the Malays / Indonesians believe that you should sit there for a while before going in (when coming home from work, market, etc) so that whatever evil spirits that are on you will not get into the house. Cool!
City dweller, successful fella
Thought to himself
Oops I’ve got a lot of money
I’m caught in a rat race terminally
I’m a professional cynic
But my heart’s not in it
I’m paying the price of living life at the limit
Caught up in the century’s anxiety
It preys on him, he’s getting thin
Now he lives in a house
A very big house in the country
Watching afternoon repeats
And the food he eats in the country
He takes all manner of pills
And piles up analyst bills in the country
It’s like an animal farm,
Lots of rural charm in the country - Country House, Blur
Heh.
I’m a country girl.
So, can I get a…
Yee haw?

You are the metallic shoe. You are Funny, Daring
and Gorgeous. You dont go to the party..the
party goes to you!
What shoes are you DESTINED to wear? (girls only)
brought to you by Quizilla
Lies..all lies.
I’m more like Havaianas…or Phua Chu Kang’s yellow boots.
It has been a routine every night. Wash clothes and hang them out to dry. The importance of the washing machine is unchallenged. It’s a killer washing my trackies. They are so heavy and somehow take a longer time for me to totally rinse out the detergent in them. I have been sleeping in the same shorts for 4 days already. I’m afraid I will turn into those people who will just wear dirty laundry.
Shite.
I am wearing baju kurung right now. Why? We are going Sha’s house tonight. I know..I don’t have to wear but aiyah, Hari Raya is the only time I’m in the mood to wear baju kurung. So let’s all just let me be. Heh.
The colleagues cant make it to my house tomorrow. Well, there’s still time. Slightly more than 2 weeks left still. So no hurry, yeah…that means, tomorrow night, I am free. Hooray! I can sleep early because I’m gonna have full-on weekend.
I’ll have visiting on Saturday noon with ML to Kak Siti’s house. Then in the afternoon I’m meeting the Moonies again for Round 2 of Hari Raya gathering. Then on Sunday, it’s the fellowship Hari Raya gathering.
Actually I am looking forward to next week.
Ritz Carlton, yeah!
Oh yesterday, Dear came up with a conclusion for me.
Mona likes skater boys.
Damn.
That is true.
Tonight I'm wound tighter than a watchspring
Tonight you owe my patience quite a debt
Tonight we're not gonna solve anything
I might say something that we both regret
And now the pressures on, the heat is rising
The time has come to stop apologising
'Cos when the skies are clear
The threat of rain is always here with you
Tonight the geese are flying
And everything you say is a call to arms
Tonight there's something in the air
Don't come too close and you'll come to no harm
And now the pressure's on the heat is rising
The time has come to stop apologising
With all that’s gone before
My motive's never felt so pure
And now my heart's beset
With 28 carat gold regrets
And when the skies go clear
The threat of rain is always here with you - Marblehead Johnson, Bluetones
Man.
We meet snakes everyday.
###

No comments:
Post a Comment