Friday, November 04, 2005

On the 2nd day of Raya...pathetic.

I hate this motherfucking piece of crap! I am sorry Susan…for taking all the profanities over MSN.


I am supposed to be on a half-day leave. By right I took the day off, but I changed it, remember? But for fucking now, I have withdrawn my half-day leave and guess, this chee bye of a me is going to work full day today lah!

Went to MOE this morning to show The Taj the supposedly final textbook proof. When we went through the pages, to our horror, some pages had new mistakes. I got the proof back on Wednesday and till this morning, I didn’t go through it. I would if I didn’t go freaking Geylang. That’s another fucked up story. Later.

Anyway, I was so so embarrassed…and pissed off at the same time. I mean, The Taj expected EVERYTHING to be perfect since the production ppl wanted to send the shit for filming fucking today. But how to send??? Colours differ, alignment runs…fuck lah. Even my grandma can do fucking better job with the Adobe Photoshop and PageMaker.

Honestly I am seething right now. Seething.
Thank God I brought along the Clodhoppers which were given by Noreen. Now, I am super pissed AND high on sugar.



Actually I brought 2 small boxes of kuihs for some colleagues. But I think I shall eat them all for lunch. To hell with colleagues and work…



AAAAAAARGGGGGGGH!!!

And I'm here, to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair, to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know


Wednesday saw everyone in the house slacking. This year, the Mother did everything early so I just need to deal with my own room. Weiling and Noreen wanted to drag me down to Geylang but I refused. That place is..bluergh. Anyway, we planned to meet at McDonalds around midnight instead. Then Clara called me…pleaded with me to go Geylang Serai.


“I hate that place!”
“Please..I’ve never been there on a Hari Raya’s eve.”
“That’s your freaking problem, man.”
“Why don’t you want to go?”
“It’s gonna be fucking crowded, I want to watch TV and eventually sleep!”
“We squeeze with the others lah.”
“Wahlao! No way!”
“It’s the last year for Geylang. Next year no more."

"I really dont like to go lah..."
“All of us will be going. We go together lah. Please? Please?”

Chee bye. I gave in.


At 2310hrs, Weiling called me up saying Noreen’s brother would be sending us there. I, who was sweaty, tired and smelly from the cleaning, was to go down in 10 minutes’ time. I was cursing and swearing all the way till I stepped out. I mean, I do want to see the girls…but I hate to be rushed and “forced”. What’s brewing later was all the more irritating.

Noreen’s brother drove into my grounds with Noreen, Weiling and Liah on board. We headed to bedok to pick up noreen’s future sister-in-law and eventually we reach Geylang around midnight. Clara was already waiting at SingPost and was getting pissed by the minute because Noreen told her to rush down and yet…we didn’t seem to be in a hurry.


Realise how I no longer initialised their names? I cant be bothered anymore. I am going to grow old, live in a shoe and have no friends.


Clara then pulled an ultra long face amazingly supported by her delicate frame. Noreen also began to pull a long face and was more engrossed in pulling a painful splinter out of her finger. Weiling was stuck trying to pacify the two sides. Liah and I…were trying to suppress our own pissed-ness of being in geylang. We rather be at AMK having sundaes.

10 minutes and a few metres later, at Tanjong Katong Complex…Noreen declared she wanted to go home. What crap, right? Hearing that, Liah and I began to seethe. We stepped away from the group and began to think of happy thoughts. Noreen accused Clara and Weiling of bitching about her. Then an argument between Noreen and Clara broke out.

(Sidenote: My favourite auntie just called me and asked what time am I going to her place. I CANNOT GO!!! )

Anyway

Clara was pissed that she was rushed all the way and despite being broke, was ordered to take the cab. Apparently, she also told Noreen earlier that she didn’t want to come. When I heard that, I got pissed too because, hello, I WAS THE ONE WHO DIDN’T WANT TO GO. But but…I just stood away with Liah. I didn’t want to make a public scene. Anyway, Noreen and Clara began to quarrel. Noreen defended herself by ranting on and on and on and on on why she insisted on Clara taking a cab – to beat the midnight charge. Weiling….poor Miss Wong got stuck in the middle.


GIRL FIGHT!


I didn’t know how they got into a truce. But they apparently were awrite after causing the scene. Liah and I were busy pacifying our own demons to honestly take notice. Then we started to walk. It was weird to me. How can anyone be okay in such a short time? Maybe, it’s just me, I guess.


Came home at 0345hrs…and later, Man U lost.


We’re pathetic.


But..

Ah...

I'm going clubbing tonight!

###

No comments: