K is now pissed. Yesterday, K told me she specifically told IT to pass one ticket to me. But IT told her she wanted to bring a friend. K told her "cannot!". I wasnt upset but frazzled because I was dragged into the mud.I do want to watch that show however...but I figure..I can afford it. Since I noticed almost everyone got a ticket, I casually asked K if I could have one, too. She said she had asked IT to pass it to me. But no...IT didn't mention about her holding my ticket. She did however say this:
"I've got 2 tickets. I'm supposed to watch it with my friend. Do you want to go? I can give you mine and ask my friend to go alone"
Of course I told her to keep the ticket! Actually I would have taken it if she told me it was rightfully mine. Oh well. Ruth gave me her ticket but I returned back to her. Then this morning (just now), IT said "I'm not going. Giving you two tickets."
Nice. I don't want to see anymore. I am meeting Meiling tonight. I cant say that I am 100% petty-free. In defence, I did tell K, however, maybe IT "didntt hear or get you properly. Miscommunication."
Oh well.
So IT passed the tickets to B...telling B that Mona "didnt want to go anymore. And guess what? B came over barely a minute ago and passed me the tickets!
Screw up.
But, thanks.Although i have this sick feeling of wanting to just chew up the tickets.
Now I have two sets of tickets to different shows - Chicken Little and Zathura.
(emailed)
###
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Tuesday Night Special
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment