Friday, November 25, 2005

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

I am so sleepy.

Had my art briefing for Higher Malay @ MOE this morning. R, my chief director, came along and once it was over (around 1300hrs!!), she treated me to NYDC down at Holland V. We stayed there for about 1.5 hours and then another 1 hour on the road because she didn’t know her way around or missing turns. We went past Holland V and Bukit Timah twice, ended up at Orchard Road and then CTE back to Braddell. But hey, who is rushing back to work anyway??


“Even though our birthdays come first, it doesn’t mean that we are older.” (Lauren Lee Pei Yee)

HUH?
EXACTLY!



Thank God the fondue didn’t squirt out of my nose upon hearing that. I felt disappointed. I didn’t expect her, one of the smarter Moonies (come on..not all of us took A Maths and scored ‘B’ for Statistics!), to come up with such a heartbreaking bimbo statement. Hahahahahahahaa. But good. Bimbos are a great fun to be around. Woohoo!


Sha, Lauren and I had this last night. We impromptu-ly met up for dinner at Suntec and then we adjourned to the Esplanade’s Haagen Dazs. Ice-cream is always nice…even though, it gives me brain-freezing moments. No wonder I am getting more stupid by the day.

So, upon Sha’s recommendation, we are going to try Max Brenner’s chocolate fondue next. Maybe this time, we’ll get Mail, another choco freak, to join us.

Max Brenner Chocolate Bar…also at Esplanade. I heard their Israel-imported (huh???) soufflé is to die for. Is it? How many Palestinians and Israelites have died from it?


Lame..lame.


Oh well. Not much input today. Dah tak ada modal! I still cant believe Ismail saw Kui Jien and that nani got to shake his … hand. Hands off, bitch! That Malaysian is mine! Har..right.

Soo Kui Jien




And of course, the other favourite Chinese Malaysian male is..no, not Kenny Sia.. the slightly gayish-looking Vince Chong!


Vince Chong Ying-Cern

Yum.

Oh well. I told Lauren that I will put pictures of Shan Wee and Zach Braff side by side to show the similarities. But I think I’ll post it next week. Too many guys on this entry already. Errr…actually there’s only 2.


All right. Have a good weekend, peeps. Going to the gym for a while and after that, to Balestier Plaza to catch the SAW marathon. Gonna watch Saw 1 and Saw 2 with Lauren (again!), courtesy of Meiling.



Seriously, where else can you find chocolate fondue, cute Malaysian guys, blood and gore in one website???


Monday, people!

###

No comments: