Monday, November 07, 2005

Oh Man U, my Man U.

Man I HATE it when my life and progress are dictated by others. It’s like someone is fucking playing God with me. At least if you want to play God, at least try to fucking be good at it. What a bunch of assholes.

Last night…or at least, a few hours ago…man, what a drama!


Photo courtesy of soccernet.com (LawrenceGriffiths/GettyImages)

It was a beautiful match with Man U playing nice set pieces. Some were so not current-Man U worthy but boy, they really blew me away. Was busy sms-ing and discussing with my two soccer panel…Endy and Waikiki..and updating the rest of the world. Smithey-boy was really impressive. Ruud had seen better day (and better finishes) but overall…Man U’s back.

Not to say that Chelsea sucked bad. They were darn fierce. Lampard could have scored a few. I guess it wasn’t their night. Anyway, it was FANTASTIC to hear Old Trafford sing again. It’s damn hard to hear Old T singing in unison, okay. Because many spectators don’t know the words…they are mainly tourists who have forgotten to print out the words!

Did anyone see the part where Smithey and Terry collided?

They gave deadly stares at each other, potentially coming to blows. Just when the referee stepped in, they smiled and laughed at each other. I still cant make out if it’s for real or not! Then another part when Carlton Cole (damn over-used surname) came in to replace Del Horno. Cole came in with a piece of written message (probably from Senor Maurinho) and handed it to John Terry? I wonder what’s in the message.

Possible message in that note:
“I don’t care…it’s your wine to Fergie this time!”
“Winning is not everything...just dont get thrashed!”
“Losing doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world.”
“Lose this match, Terry. I want to buy Fergie’s horse.”
“Win or lose…Either way, you’re rich!”


And my favourite possible message in that note…

“When the seagulls follow the trawler, it’s because they think that sardines will be thrown into the sea.”

Hahaha.

P/S: I'm a very generous and "giving" person. Maybe the Hari Raya season adds up to it. I gave my Man U captain armband to my 9-year old cousin, 1 Man U shot glass to my auntie and a Man U T-shirt (straight from Old Trafford!) to my 17-year-old cousin. I dont know... Not everyone can experience what i went through. It's nice to be able to share your joy. Plus, I'll always be known as the cool one who went to Old Trafford. Hooray!


Awrite.

Later.

Then I'll update what happened at my Primary School gathering....and an incident at 0430hrs just now.


###

No comments: