My head is itching...dont tell me i've got lice, can?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Spent the whole afternoon cracking my lil head thinking of witty stuff to write in the YG Eye Spy article. Obviously, not witty enough. On top of that, I also surfed for possible dining places for the birthday celebration. This is a record. I'm actually planning 2 months ahead.
I have listed a page full of places. Next I will have to meet up with Lauren soon and come up with a questionnaire/survey for the moonies on budget, location, cuisine, ambience, bla bla bla. I guess it wont be right if the only people enjoying themselves that day are just Lauren and I. This is getting quite exciting ... i hope the moonies are fine with this.
Yeah..just the moonies. It's because I'm combining with Lauren and besides, the number of moonies makes a perfect little party :)
I'm hungry right now. Terribbly hungry.
But that's my problem, I know.
I might be going to A Twist Of Fate tomorrow...the show @ Esplanade starring Adrian Pang and the acclaimed British actress Laura Michelle Kelly who was the Mary Poppins on West End.Hopefully, things will be fine and that I really get to watch it.

Lauren (she again? Haha) and I havent gotten tickets for RENT. I wonder if Sha and Nani are still "on" about it. Ladies, how? We are aiming for the matinee show on the 26th. It's at Kallang Theatre by the way.
26th seems so far.
And I just realise Sha has school on that day. Damn.
Oh wait. No school for her. But she has shooting till 1900hrs.
This weekend, I predict, wont be as crazy as the previous one. Saturday morning will see me accompanying Sharinah to HDB Office @ Toa Payoh to enquire about the house. I am thinking of squeezing gym after that...but i am afraid i cant make it back home and then to Clarke Quay by 1530hrs for the photo shoot. Whatever it is, I’ll be home by 2200hrs because I’ll then be “transported” to The Valley where Charlton host Man United.
After the match, I will begin my rain dance because on Sunday morning, my colleagues and I are going to the TreeTop Bridge @ MacRitchie. Must inform them all to do the rain dance also.

Hopefully the weather will be kind and we can have the hike.
After that in the evening, I’m gonna meet the fellowship because..HAHAHA..Liah is turning 25!!
Thank you for being a friend
Travelled down the road and back again
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant
I'm not ashamed to say
I hope it always will stay this way
My hat is off, won't you stand up and take a bow
And if you threw a party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
Thank you for being a friend
If it's a car you lack
I'd surely buy you a Cadillac
Whatever you need any time of the day or night
I'm not ashamed to say
I hope it always will stay this way
My hat is off, won't you stand up and take a bow
And when we both get older
With walking canes and hair of gray
Have no fear even though it's hard to hear
I will stand real close and say
Thank you for being a friend
And when we die
And float away
Into the night
The milky way
You'll hear me call
As we ascend
I'll say your name
Then once again
Thank you for being a friend - Thank You For Being A Friend, Andrew Gold
Heh…that’s the Golden Girls’ theme, man.

Blanche, Dorothy, Rose & Sophia.
Hmmm…
Golden Girls, Liah? How apt, girlfriend! I’m Dorothy…the boring one who cant get a date for nuts and you’re the gregarious Blanche. Heheheh.
30 more minutes to home.
I’m dying of hunger and I want to watch that darn Chinese show.
P/s: Oh yeah..now that the wedding is off, I think I can afford the time and money for a mini retreat to celebrate Dear’s belated birthday. The wedding…if it’s on again, I’m sorry. I’m booked.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment