Friday, November 11, 2005

Turn your lights down low

If nothing means anything to me, why should someone be something to me?

If you don’t know, I wont know.


Okay.
My brain is so somewhere-out-there.



It’s the perfect day to go gym because I have absolutely no plans tonight and I don’t really want to be home on a Friday night. But, stupid membership doesn’t allow me to sweat it out on a Friday. A movie costs a bomb today. Think I’ll go for a walk at Bishan, perhaps. Or Toa Payoh. Or Bugis.

Or, I can go home and admire (and clap-bang-kiss) my new washing machine. Yay, no more back-breaking “not-sure-if-it-is-clean-already” laundry washing!


Pathetic?
No, lah…


But you cant stop nothing
If you got no control
Of the thoughts in your mind
That you kept in, you know
You dont know nothing
But you dont need to know
The wisdoms in the trees
Not the glass windows
You cant stop wishing
If you dont let go
But things that you find
And you lose, and you know
You keep on rolling
Put the moment on hold
The frames too bright
So put the blinds down low

I need this
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown
I need this
Old train to breakdown
Oh please just
Let me please breakdown
I wanna break on down
But I cant stop now
(Breakdown, Jack Johnson)



Spent my afternoon checking bloody films upstairs. Sat beside Dear and she had to play Backstreet Boys. Haha..That got me singing, wriggling and feeling slightly nostalgic. We were showing each other the BSB dance steps..especially that (in)famous Dracula/vampire dance step in ‘Everybody’.


Hehehe.


Last night at Sha’s was hilarious. There were Lauren, Mail, Ting and I from the Moonies. We also had Mariana and Hanie joining us. Again, the dragon jokes are classic!

The roti kirai was yummy as always. It helped that we were all stark raving hungry. Most of us ate at least 3(!) pieces and we “cekik” almost all her fried chickens. Pity no one brought camera. Well, it’s a blessing actually. No one could see how bloated and lethargic we were after dinner. Like beached whales.

We are attacking Nani’s and Ismail’s tomorrow. Maybe, Ida too (not sure about this). Oh yeah…my house in the evening. I am going to Kak Siti’s house with Meiling in the morning. Hope the weather will be kind. Wearing baju kurung in a fucking humid/sticky weather is quite a bitch.




Anyway…

Yeah. What can I say? I am that kind of person. I’ll bitch..and bitch..and bitch..and bitch…but deep down, I never really hate anyone. Some people cannot forgive. Some people cannot forget. Believe me, I actually can do both. Of course it depends if I want to or not.

I don’t blame anyone for disbelieving my concept. But hey, that’s how I live. I let it out and nothing will be left out of it.

Still,

I have my stories. I hate keeping them to myself because if they don’t come out, then I cannot forget. Unfortunately, I cannot let them go. This, my friends, is a cross I have to bear. However, I am very glad there is a God.

And karma.

There's nowhere to run
I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul
How can it be you're asking me
To feel the things you never show

You are missing in my heart
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart
- Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely, Backstreet Boys


Yeah, it’s missing for now.
Some day, I’ll find the piece.


Damn.
I feel like McDonalds.

Have a good trippy weekend.

###

No comments: