The day the field becomes like this, I’ll quit IMMEDIATELY. No qualms.Caught Chicken Little last night...






And guess who is the *ahem* man behind that chicken voice? It’s the voice of my favourite

Zach Braff looking..old.
The show is hilarious ONLY if you can get the jokes. The kids’ fascination with the fowls can dwindle a bit because the characters banter in a very modern pop-culture-ish language. MONA LIKES!
So…watch it. But, leave those kids at home because there is just so much explanation you can do in the theatre. Like, how can you explain the Pig’s fascination with diva singers like Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross, Gloria Gaynor….why the names of the magazines were funny…bla bla. But then again, I don’t think kids think so much about it. They only love it when Chicken Little loses his pants!
…………….
Man U 0 Villareal 0
We are so dead and I am so sleepy.
We finally had the MT editorial meeting just now. I’m so glad that the not-so important people (me, lah!) were allowed to go off a.s.a.p. Otherwise, Pak Wim, Maran and I would be bored to death should the rest rattled away in Greek-sounding Chinese.
Anyway, yeah…I’ve just being officially assigned the Higher Tamil package and I’ve to work closely with Maran. Die! I’m so gonna have a hard time because I really cant fathom his thick native southern Indian accent. Most of the times, I’d go:
“Oh really?”
"Oh, yeah!"
"Ah, I see."
"Oh okay..."
"Ya ya.."
Mentioning colleagues…I was so penniless I had to borrow 60c from Nurraizan to buy instant noodle from the vending machine. And it’s payday today…Hah.


The Ministry of Truth: The Ministry of Truth
concerns itself with lies and fabricating the
past to the whims of the party. It also deals
in literary things, newspeak dictionaries, and
movies.
Which 1984 Ministry Would You Be Best Suited In?
brought to you by Quizilla
Meiling, Lauren and I were at Capitol’s Long John Silver’s last night dissecting the life of another human being. See..it’s sad, isn’t it? Don’t know what’s going on in women’s brains…convoluted and sometimes, totally irrational. But yeah…it’s always easy to speak/criticise when you’re outside of the circle looking in. God knows what I would do if I were to be in her position.
Girlfriend, I can never understand what you are going through but that doesn’t stop me from feeling your pain. I just have to let you know that things wont and cant stay the same no matter how much you want it to be.Maybe I cant keep you sane anymore. I really don’t know. I cannot guarantee that I’ll be that rock forever. And when you eventually get married to that creature, I simply cant imagine fitting in the picture anymore. It’s not that I am jealous of him having you. I just cant stand the way he treats you…manipulates you…abuses you….how he deprives you from the much happiness he cannot provide. And I cant comprehend how you like getting all those shit. It certainly looks like it because you’re marrying him.
You are not anybody’s saviour. Not your dad’s, your brother’s…most importantly, not his. So stop thinking about them for one teeny moment and think about yourself. I’m afraid that instead of pulling him over, you’ll join him in the dark side. Now it seems like I don’t have faith in you…but after what has happened, can you 100% blame me?

Everything seems so gloomy now.
Please please please please wake up.
You are: THINK OF ME! You are an innocent person
who is beautiful in and out. You want the most
out of your life's wonders. You want peace and
happiness all around you.
What song from The Phantom of the Opera are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Yeah, it hurts.
Think of me
Think of me fondly
When we've said goodbye
Remember me once in a while
Please promise me you'll try
When you find that once again you long
To take your heart back and be free
If you ever find a moment spare a thought for me
We never said our love was evergreen
Or as unchanging as the sea
But if you can still remember
Stop and think of me
Think of all the things we've shared and seen
Don't think about the way things might have been
Think of me
Think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me
Trying too hard to put you from my mind
Recall those days
Look back on all those times
Think of the things we'll never do
There will never be a day when I won't think of you
Flowers fade
The fruits of summer fade
They have their seasons so do we
But please promise me that sometimes
You will think of me - Think Of Me, Christine from Le Fantôme de l'Opéra
..
Why do I love the rain so when it obviously pains me?
Humans.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment