Duhai kekasih pujaan hatiku
Apakah kau memberiku satu arti
Sedikit rasa yang bisa kumengerti
Bukan sumpah atau janji
Buktikanlah bila kau ada cinta
Setulus hatimu bisa menerima
Sebatas kejujuran yang kau miliki
Bukan sekedar bersama
Jujurlah padaku bila kau tak lagi cinta
Tinggalkanlah aku
Bila tak mungkin bersama
Jauhi diriku lupakanlah aku
Oh oh..
Jujurlah padaku bila kau tak lagi suka
Tinggalkanlah aku
Bila tak mungkin bersama
Jauhi diriku lupakanlah aku
Selamanya - Jujur, Radja
The essence?
Stay away if we cant be together.
Last night, a trace of my bitchiness almost seeped out of my pores. This couple were getting on my nerves with their telling ways. Did I say that I hate people who live their lives being afraid? Afraid of being scolded? Afraid of being caught? Living life by the rule and not wanting to take some risks? Okay it didnt sound so bad but yeah...just because they were afraid, they wanted me to feel afraid. Go fuck spider, lah. I wanted to scream at them to shut up because I am tired and hungry so stop pissing me off. But I bit my tongue because I would still be seeing them for the next few days and I didnt want to make those days miserable for everyone.
I am extra offensive when I am tired. So watch it. Before I roar. Which if you dont know, I am very much capable of.
Oooh..so scary.
What? It's time to go to work already?
Damn!
England 1 - 3 Portugal
Brazil 2 - 2 France (Brazil wins)
Later.
P/S: It's already July. Half the year has gone by.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment