Saturday, July 08, 2006

One horny Friday...

Xuanxuan..it’s only NS. Your bf wont run away. But I understand what you are feeling. I was sad when a good friend went to NS back then. And he wasn’t even my boyfriend. I cried for days after that. But hahaha, when he eventually booked out, I felt so silly crying for him because…seriously, it wasn’t that long. Anyway, don’t be so sad. Absence makes the hearts grow fonder, no? * wink * Imagine all the *ahem*love*ahem* upon meeting him 2 weeks from now. Woohoo.

Okay I am letting my imagination run wild.

Caught Thank You For Smoking with Sha and Ana just now. It was a good show…it would have been nicer if I wasn’t that tired and if I had not fallen asleep at parts. Katie Holmes was blah..but ah, Adam Brody was a cute cameo. The sex scenes were a disappointment though. But then…I can always go Yangtze for better ones. Anyone wanna go with me?



Nice one. Funny.

And babe, I’ve checked. The boy was not the same one as the one in About A Boy. Shall watch World’s Fastest Indian on Monday..or when the pay is in. Whichever comes first.

Had a weird journey home. Was on the NR1 when I drifted into a weird dream. Don’t laugh…or sneer. I dreamt I was doing a blow job (oh shut up!) on a guy whose face I couldn’t make out. It’s always like that..their faces are always a blur. Damn. It went on and on and then suddenly, I felt a slap on my left hand. I woke up in a jolt!

Apparently the guy who sat beside me almost fell off his seat when the bus took a great turn. He lost his balance and grabbed/hit my left hand. Sheesh..woke me up from my *ahem* deep (throated) slumber. His 2 friends who were sitting a seat behind were laughing their asses off. What kind of friends!

So haha..that was it. The journey back home. I think I know why I had such a kinky dream. It must have something to do with my new colleagues. They taught me a new song…sung to the tune of Bengawan Solo.

“Benggali one so long
Chinese one small and strong
Malay one kena potong
Ang Moh one is si beh song…”


I want to die.


Ed: Why the line referring to the malay one so lame?
J: But it’s true what…it kena circumcised.
Ed: Yeah..but the rest have slight sexual connotations except for the malay one.
J: Eh?
Ed: Benggali one is long..Chinese one is strong..Ang Moh one is song..But Malay one..all you can say is that it is kena potong?
J: But it’s true!
Ed: Yeah…but hahahaha so not sexy at all.
J: Well the words rhyme so it doesn’t matter.
Ed: Oh by the way..how do you know that a Benggali one is very long?

Thinking silence followed.
Hahahahaha.

And J also told me why farm animals were the most horniest animals. She said every morning, the cock rooster would wake up and say “What to dooo…what to doooo.” Then the pigeons would say “Screw…screw.” And the chickens would go “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.”

Ok it sounds lame now.
But I guess back during lunch time, everything seemed funny.

H: My jaw hurts.
Ed: See..last night you’ve been kissing too much, right?
H: Yeah right. Kiss the pillow you mean?
N: Must have been sucking the bolster.
Ed: Bolster? Wahahahaha!
J: Is that you young people call it nowadays? Bolster?
H: In my days, we called it Jimmyjam.
Ed: Jimmy jam? Or is it Jimmy’s jam?
J: EW!

Been hanging with too many horny people. It’s slowly rubbing (wooowowoo) off me.
Hahahahahaha.

A thousand times goodnight, frisky people.

###

No comments: