First entry gone due to technical default.
Miss Lee saysif things go well, I will be teaching in about a couple of months' time. Now, that's fast. She says the school want manpower and they appreciate if someone wants to teach PE voluntarily.
Anyway...played football with the kids again after the parade and one by one, we melted like ice cream under the mid day sun. However for some strange reasons, i liked the burning sensation searing my skin. It felt good. even though I could see the burning after-effect almost immediately.
However at the end of the day, I sat alone in the NPCC room and did some thinking. I looked at my uniform hanging..my boots..my round hat...they have all gotten old with age. They are like telling me they cannot go on anymore. At that time, my head was telling me the same thing.
Can I still take this anymore?
I will post the pictures when I get back. Am at Shuxiang's place with CY, Adrian and Wei-xiang..playing monopoly.
Later then.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment