Monday, July 17, 2006

Not will gonna crack

Yesterday (Saturday), I woke up with a jolt and ALMOST dressed meself for work. I really thought it was another working day. Then the mobile “reminder” alarm went off with the message “Go NPCC!” flashing into my sleepy eyes.

Mentioning yesterday…the last entry was full of rubbish. The sentences weren’t strung coherently and they possibly didn’t make sense. I was damn sleepy, that’s why.

Oh yeah!

Went to Mustafa Centre last night and I bought Romeo+Juliet and Moulin Rouge DVDs for $30. When will I watch it? I have no idea!


Second day and I am slowly bleeding myself to death.
This is terrible…as always.

Okay. I’ve been losing too much blood today that I actually am feeling faint now. And there’s work tomorrow!

I'm so happy, 'cause today I've found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly but that's okay 'cause so are you
We've broken our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care
And I'm not scared
Light my candles in a daze 'cause I've found god
I'm so lonely but that's okay I shaved my head
And I'm not sad
And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard

But I'm not sure
I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there
But I don't care
I'm so horny but that's okay my will is good

Yeah, yeah...
Yeah, yeah...

I like it… I'm not gonna crack
I miss you… I'm not gonna crack
I love you… I'm not gonna crack
I kill you… I'm not gonna crack
- Lithium, Nirvana

More later.

A thousand times goodnight, cracker heads.

###

No comments: