Wednesday, July 19, 2006

“Kenny! Take picture, take picture!”

To those kind souls who sms-ed me … I am fine now, thank you. Weird isn’t it? After more than a decade of getting it, I am still not used to having my menses. Definitely a woman’s bane.

Oh..before I forget…HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY, INN TIAN!!


Was looking for someone to talk to this afternoon.
Just wanted to ramble about life and its idiosyncrasies.
Somehow, I figured no one would be too free to idle-chat with me on a hot Tuesday afternoon.

Anyway…

What if SailorMoon was right?
What if teaching is the way to go for me?
Got me all thinking again.

Oh well.Another working day tomorrow. Shall make my way to bed. Hopefully, the back wont fail on me tomorrow morning.

But first, here’s something from one of my favourite local bands..defunct, unfortunately. Had a difficult time getting this song…but ah, this is a classic.

What about love
What about us
What about time
What about trust

They were there before
Now they’ve gone
Life was there before
Now it’s gone

What about you
What about us
What about time
What about trust

They were there before
Now they’ve gone
Life was there before
Now it’s gone
- What About, The Sugarflies

Simple lyrics…almost to the point of stupid. But, the melody saved the day. Oh I was at HMV with Ismail just now and they were showing Army Daze. Guess that was what triggered the Sugarflies’ tune in my head. Anyway, Ismail bought the VCD because .. haha.. he said it reminded him of his NS days.

Me? I am just dying to borrow the movie from him. Hopefully, this weekend I can get to laugh over that hilarious comedy about a bunch of misfits doing their time in National Service.

A thousand times goodnight, songbirds and nightbirds...and chao recruits.

###

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Ed RockStar said...

hmmmm...are you trying to sell something?

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»