“Sleeping with the friend... issit possible?
So i got thinking last nite... issit wrong to sleep with a friend?
Is there a rule stating that friends are not supposed to sleep with each other?
What if you guys fall in love? Should the friendship stop you guys from getting together? What if it doesn't work out? Do you remain as friends?
Even though we become adults, we do not necessary act as adults. Why can't we sleep with friends? Are we able to act normal after sleeping together? Do we succumb to the act of needs during our vulnerable period... even though deep down in our heart, we know it's wrong? Even though we know it'll jeopardise the friendship?
I think it's all relative. As long as you can control the fire... go ahead. Play with it. Just don't get burnt.
Disclaimer: These thoughts were provoked after watching Grey's Anatomy. I did not sleep with a friend. "
I don’t know. Why cant we sleep with friends? Out of the many we attempted to bed, why didn’t we imagine doing so with our friends? Maybe the connection will be better, no? Maybe there wont be so much initial awkwardness, no? Because we are so in-tuned with each other? Wont it be splendid? Hahaha..any friends for me to bed?
Heh.
Anyway...it's random pictures time!
Taken at Endau Rompin (Taman Negara) in June. I love my kids and I love the outdoors.
One fateful night, I had an encounter with lots of balls.
Haha..Adrian was teaching Shu Xiang, Wei Xiang, Redzwan and I how to pay petanque (read: pay-tong).
Oh well.
Stayed back at work till 1940hrs today and the walk back to the MRT was so dark and spooky. Managed to catch my Jon Leong on telly before meeting Sharinah for
Jie, it was nice to chat and whine about work and life cruelties. I hope you and I will both be strong in going through some of life’s most difficult passages. And oh yeah…remember. They all want to see you fall so all the more you have to remain stoic. Remember, I’m with you yeah.
As we were walking back, I let out a scream of frustration. I’ve had it up to here *points to throat* and I am getting fed up with games God has in store for me. I am still like a lost lamb..without my shepherd, I am nothing. Hope to get out of this rut soon. Really really soon.
When your day is long and the night
The night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough
Of this life
Well hang on
Don't let yourself go
Everybody cries and everybody hurts
Sometimes...
Sometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone
If you feel like letting go
When you think you've had too much of this life
Well hang on…
Everybody hurts
Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand
Oh no..
Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone
No, no, no you are not alone
If you're on your own in this life
The days and nights are long
When you think you've had too much
Of this life to hang on
Well, everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody cries
And everybody hurts
Sometimes
And everybody hurts
Sometimes
So, hold on..hold on
Hold on
Hold on
Hold on
Hold on
Hold on
Hold on - Everybody Hurts, REM
I am holding on. But what am I holding out for?
Aye me.
A thousand times goodnight, my Romeo…wherever you are.
P/S: Blush, have a good trip to London and Maldives. Envious, man. Anyway, go easy on the sex. Remember, come back refreshed…not sore. Oh well..at least she’s getting some.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment