It's Friday and ..erm..I dont have plans. I dont even have dinner. Wait, I dont even have lunch. Think it's a sign from God. I have to start writing my article.
But it's a Friday!
What can I do tonight that doesnt revolve around work and computer?
I feel like roaming Tanjong Pagar and Ann Siang Hill...but my partner-in-crime is right now in Vietnam..doing her tour of duty. My prata kaki is right now in London and the other teh-tarik kaki is leaving for Aceh. The supper sister is cracking her egg of a police head at AMK HQ...dealing with problems after problems posed by the community. The best friend is slogging her life away at a luxurious hotel kissing guests' asses.
Think I will just go back and see if the brother and sister want to play my new Monopoly World Cup Edition with me. Dont think the brother wants to. He is all too-adult for all this rubbish.
Then I play Monopoly with who??????
(emailed)
###
No comments:
Post a Comment