When that moon is big and bright
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight
Everybody here is out of sight
They don't bark, and they don't bite
They keep things loose, they keep 'em tight
Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight
Dancin' in the moonlight
Everybody's feelin' warm and bright
It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight
We like our fun and we never fight
You can't dance and stay uptight
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight
Dancin' in the moonlight
Everybody's feelin' warm and bright
It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancin' in the moonlight-Dancin’ In The Moonlight, Toploader
Well, it’s either this tune or Friday, I’m In Love by The Cure. Even Jess Simpson’s A Public Affair is giving me the mood to kick back and chill. And oh, Mojo’s Lady (Give Me Tonight). Heck, in fact, at 0945hrs this Friday morning, I think I can take on house/dance/techno/rave music.

I feel like I am on speed now.
Think the cheese bun has been doped.
Serious.
I am feeling damn high now.
Don’t you just love Friday and what it does to you?
...
P/S: I think I will re-instate HBO. I want to catch Entourage.
P/S/S: There is midnight shopping today and Borders is opened till then. Hmmm..
P/S/S/S: Did I tell you that my brother bought the LG Chocolate handphone? And that he is now an assistant engineer at his new workplace at Yio Chu Kang? Man.
###
3 comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment