Eh, hello...
I can...but do I want to?
Haha.
My defence?
The kitchen was crowded with too many cooks already!
Anyway the chicken and mushroom spaghetti bolognaise was great. We were too stuffed by then and had no more space for choc fondue. So we are going to meet up one of these days for fondue definitely. Rotted in front of the telly watching Joanne Peh till 2200hrs. The three of us went off. We sent Liah off to work, picked Lauren up and then Grace, Lauren and I headed to Bugis where Rae was already waiting for us. She had gotten us free tickets to watch Ocean’s 13.








OCEAN’S 13 is really a sight for sore eyes. All those men!
And oh, Bradley…you’re the e-Pitt-ome of a gorgeous, handsome, charming good-looking man.
Damn you, Jolie.




Ah… *faint*
Rusty Ryan: Are you alright?
Danny Ocean: Yeh, um, I just bit into a red pepper.
Rusty Ryan: Is that... are you... are you watching Oprah?
Ocean’s 13 was a pleasant show. Pleasant because it is not bad and everything is smooth-sailing. Too smooth-sailing in fact and I think…that is the flaw. There is not much crisis and everything seems hunky-dory.
Still, I think O13 is slightly better than O12 even though the latter has Julia Roberts and Catherine Zeta-Jones as eye candies. O13 is digestible, more “cool” and the pace is good. The camera works are great and the montages are just retro-licious.
Of course…all these are just secondary.
I am just happy there’s Pitt, Clooney, Damon and Affleck. *slurp*
After the show, we hung out at a coffeeshop in Hougang for a while before sending Rae home. Was so knackered by then. So so knackered.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment