Monday, June 04, 2007

Go put your records on ... and buzz off

Want to Get Sorted?
I'm a Gryffindor!


Played computer game during the afternoon…and played till I had a headache. I fell asleep with Snow White on my lap and was gone all the way till 2215hrs. Rushed out to catch Ugly Betty and here I am…all hot and bothered. And frustrated that I wasted my evening by sleeping.

Had to go to HTA tomorrow.
Need to bring some cadets for some shooting competition.
Choa Chu Kang seems so far away.

Okay the headache is really getting worse. I am seeing stars now. Think I shall just go writhe in pain in the comfort of my bed.

A thousand times goodnight, heavy headed OCD-ers.


P/S: Have fun on your trip Nani. Paris, Madrid and Dubai...am so jealous. Magnets, por favor.

P/P/S: Stupid shutterfly is down still. Hang on in there for mama photos.


###

No comments: