Shall give Nancy Drew, Grindhouse: Death Proof and Hula Girls a miss.
Mentioning movies, the EYE IN THE SKY review is out. Quite lengthy I must say…but it is overflowing with praises. Think too much emotions in there and less objective. Oh well what I have learnt in the media industry is that as long as the words are positive and revenue-generating, it doesn’t matter if it’s long or not. Thank you ShitNPee/YG for teaching me that. Arigato gozai-masu.
Was thinking of going out for a walk along the Civic Heritage Trail, considering that it is Friday and the Arts Museum is free at dusk. Was even contemplating visiting the sister at her work place at the East Coast Beach and to see the Skorpion skates. Alas, the weather’s not being kind. Looks gloomy here. Think I shall just up the resume-sending ante, read the past issues of Harpers Bazaar, Elle and Cosmos which strangely I still haven’t completed.
Shall go eat Quaker Oats. Oats are a supergrain by the way. Oats are the only wholegrain recognised to actively lower cholesterol.

The familiar Quaker man.
P/S: Due to an unforeseen circumstance, Ed cannot make it to the ROCK FOR WAYNE concert. Enjoy, thou who can.
P/P/S: The Cure's coming to town soon. Oh hark Love Song, Friday I'm in Love!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment