

Oh yeah! Sweet babies!
Oh man, these are the Skorpion skates and the sister, who is currently working at SkateShop down at East Coast, says they are quite a monster. Think I will look like I have those Tamiya cars on my feet. How cool is that!


Damn.
I want them Skorpion skates!
They are multi-terrain...that means I can skate in the park in front of my house!
Sheesh.
Am waiting for the Real Madrid/Mallorca match. Wonder if Beckham is playing his last match and wonder if Real Madrid will win the title of being Spain’s best. Of course deep down I am rooting for Rodent (aka Ronaldinho) and Gang of Barcelona to win. But it will be sweet for Beckham to win something with Real Madrid. Man…and I don’t even like him.
Right.
Deep down…I am sure everyone wants Beckham to succeed.
Come on, admit it!
Anyhow, will scrutinise the screen later. Maybe I can see Nani and Andrew at Bernabeu. Lao Lee said maybe Nani might flash her boobs on screen. Lao Lee must be green with envy cause she is not able to do that.

Mwahahahaha...dont think this will happen at Bernabeu!
This definitely “heighten” your senses on this dreary blue Monday!
Wicked.
A thousand times goodnights, flower-power hippie zombies!
P/S: Ed, YOU BLOODY NEED TO WRITE THE MOVIE REVIEW… PRONTO!!!
P/P/S: Oh the Night Safari trip was a blast. I had fun...especially at the ..erm..bat enclosure. A Bruce Wayne moment definitely.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment