Occasion : Ryqir’s 2nd birthday party (this is her son, by the way)
Venue : Teck Whye Lane
Date : 24th June 2005 (Sunday)
Time : 4.00pm
So Mail, Lauren, Sha, Jason, Susan...if you guys wanna all go down and take a look, call me okay? I’m game.
The boy.
Awrite.
This
The book is here!
It is entitled ...well you can see it on your own here.
Awrite...that’s enough.
Didnt do much today. Felt lethargic cause I slept at 0500hrs earlier...sending out resumes like a crazy woman. It’s 0500hrs now too..but this time, I spent 2 hours surfing Victoria’s Secret website. Laura asked if I had wanted to pool in. So yeah..I created a really cheap list of shorts and stuff. Ok lah...cheer meself up a bit.
Oh, the family (sans the brother) went to Ramen Ten for dinner. It was all out of curiosity and I was feeling adventurous. Well, I thought I was feeling adventurous. Once we sat down, all I could order was some fried chicken meatballs. The mother and sister got some bento sets while the father got some katsu don. However, from their faces, I deduced the food wasn’t really nice. And when the bill came up to $70, I was in total disbelief.
$70 for Ramen Ten? What the hell. We could have gone to Fish & Co!
Like the mother said, “This is the first...and definitely the last time!”
Bleurgh.
Awrite that’s it.
Off to do some resume-sending before the sun comes up.
Yes, I have become a bit of Dracula.
Wanna suck?
Heh.
"This whole damn world can fall apart
You'll be ok follow your heart
You're in harm's way
I'm right behind
Now say you're mine
But when the night is falling
And you cannot find the light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight
You've got the music in you
Don't let go
You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live
Can't forget you only get what you give" (New Radicals)
A thousand times goodnight, alabaster sleeping beauties.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment