Thursday, June 07, 2007

Fingers expressing thoughts

Just done installing some programmes and uploading some documents (thank god for back-ups!). Oh, I also managed to send out resumes and watch football at the same time. Who says I cant multi-task? It’s just that …I am not sure if I did anything well.

Finally managed to finish my review for MEN IN WHITE at the library earlier. Will share with you guys once the review is up online. Hope I didn’t sound so harsh. I must remind myself…I am not a critic, but just a normal couch potato. Why should a potato be so harsh? Oh well.


England’s doing well at the moment.
I believe it is because of David Beckham.
You cant deny it.
He has that kind of magic.


Awrite, enough typing for today. The wrist is beginning to feel the strain from too much typing and computer gaming. Writer’s cramp, anyone?


"Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money." - Unknown


Haha.


A thousand times goodnights, Hemmingways and Voltaires.


###

No comments: