If I told you a secret
You won't tell a soul
Will you hold it and
Keep it alive
Cause it's burning a hole
And I can't get to sleep
And I can't live alone
In this life
So look up, take it away
Don't look da-da-da-down
The mountain
If the world isn't turning
Your heart won't return
Anyone, anything, anyhow
So take me, don't leave me
Take me, don't leave me
Baby, love will come through
It's just waiting for you – Love Will Come Through, Travis
Think I’ve dehydrated myself today. Am having things getting into me and a Grey’s Anatomy marathon is not making it any better. But think I have to do it. Get it all out in my system. The days have been getting darker and the heart is getting heavier by the day. I am all morosed.
God forbids this floor and corridor sees another suicide death. God forbids the day the father has to bring down another body and this time, his own flesh and blood. I am hanging by a thread. It is easier to snap.
Okay that’s just the moment of lapse talking.
I need more water.
Am really really dehydrated.
And it’s another long night cause I’ve been sleepless for a week.
A thousand times goodnight, thou jolly sleepers.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment