"Love is not meant to be difficult.
If it is, then something is wrong."
Cant believe within the span of 6 hours, I said those words 3 times to 3 different people. What qualifications I have to say those words...I dont really know. But yeah, this is the motto I stick to.
And probably that's why I am still single.
But hey, I'm happy at it.
I am.
But of course, distractions are always welcomed.
Whatever the specimens are, I guess.
:P
Met CY, Dear, IT and Yvonne at VivoCity yesterday after work. After a slight deliberation (and gift exchange-THANKS LADIES!), we ended at The Boiler Room (St James). Shake a bit here, shake a bit there, Movida, Dragonfly, Powerhouse, Boiler and we all ended it around 0330hrs. Mummy CY needed her beauty rest, that's why. Hahaha.
Woke up late for NPCC today. Expected it actually. Meiling also woke up late and by the time we reached school it was almost *gulp* 0900hrs.
Anyway...
Just done with watching Sweeney Todd with Fifi, Lauren and Meiling at AMK Hub and I'm feeling kind of drowsy. Turning in.
A thousand times goodnight, demonic meat-pie lovers.
P/S: I will have vengence, I will have salvation.
P/P/S: Specimen B struck. And no Candy, Specimen B doesnt stand for 'Specimen Bootay'. I wish.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment