Friday, February 01, 2008

No more drama

I fell asleep (on the floor, if you must know) while doing some stuff for Film Class. I woke up stiff as a board and with cramped hands which were barely liftable. The stomach didnt feel good but yeah I dragged meself up to work.
 
Took the train, didnt make it pass Dhoby Ghaut cause I had to puke. Didnt realise it was already 0900hrs and class was starting. I got a call from school and drats...I didnt realise. Called my boss, called in sick and had Auntie MannyManny to cover my class. Went home at 0930hrs and slept.
 
No I didnt take MC cause I am not covered by the company.
Raffles Medical will cost me $40.
Polyclinic will kill me.
i just stayed home.
This is stomach flu...been getting it since I was 11.
 
So I woke up and go to work, hoping that I could only claim half day...or do a change shift to the afternoon shift. Went to Resource Planning and they told me I couldnt. Great. Am at work when I could just rot at home.
 
And well since I am at work already...let me just do stuff. Hopefully I'll get better by 2200hrs cause I want to club with CY, Dear, IT and Yvonne. No...stomach wont stop me.
 
Besides, it's pay day.
Woohoo!!
 
 
###

No comments: