Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Too Much

Away From Her
Juno
P.S. I Love You
Kungfu Dunk
The Diving Bell & the Butterfly
Gone Baby Gone
The Kite Runner
Cj7


Argh! So many movies!! Will try to clear as many as possible now that I am having my 1-week CNY leave. Yes, the school is closed till the 12th for me. Anyone?

Mentioning the school...

The principal gathered all of us together on Monday and he gave us ang pow and oranges. The packet contained $20 and well...that took care of lunch and dinner.



The loot.
Boleh lah....



This year, we have done well.
Hope the Year of the Rat will bring in more good cheese.

No he didnt say that.




Idaho and I with our loots.



With Auntie MannyManny and Xinhua Press.
Both of them are leaving, leaving Idaho and Ed behind.




Shortcake and I happy with our oranges.
Make it..very happy with our oranges.
Haha.

Anyway...


That was on Monday. I went home and concussed on the floor as usual. Asleep at the papers. Tuesday was the last day of work before we headed off for the holidays. Everyone was in a good mood. Shortcake and I were in a mood so good we headed to Marina Square and had a long lunch.

It was also Editha's last day. Her departure was like a blitzkrieg. Boo hoo!


Editha and Malik, our Business Mascot. Hahaha.
All the best, Edi!

Shortcake and I left work and headed to Funan for a quick dinner. Following that, we met her husband at Apollo Centre and at 1845hrs, started our singing frenzy. KTV, baby.




No, I didnt snap any pictures cause I was busy laughing and fooling around with the couple (not that kind of fooling around!!). Couldnt even finish a song without laughing my ass off. Spice Girls' Spice Up Your Life took the cake!

Reached home at 2245hrs and yes...I fell asleep on the floor while reading the papers again.

What the hell...

Anyway...




Here's wishing those who celebrate a very Happy Chinese New Year. May you have some rodent luck and everything will be Ratatouilly beautiful this year.

Gong xi fa cai!
Xin nian kwai le!
Nian nian you yu!

Or lao shu.

Whatever.


Going to see the fireworks now.

Later.


###

No comments: