Monday, February 18, 2008

Oye como va!

Last Friday, Shortcake, Robocop and I treated Idaho to an early birthday dinner. We went to Marina Square's Seoul Garden and stuffed our faces for about 3 hours. No pictures cause we were busy yakking and eating.



Stuffed.

Last Saturday was a no-brainer at work.
Lame working day as usual.


My "shithole".



My collection of books.
Marketing, advertising, broadcasting, productions, journalism...
Ever growing...but unfinished.




The rubbish school textbooks.



My table...complete with power pack Feb-April schedule.





Ed's Doraemon Drawers
1st: Comfort drawer - lozenges, sweets, moisturiser, lip gloss, cup, bowl, rubbish
2nd: Stationery galore
3rd: ..err..jacket and mini fan?




Underneath it all -> a makeshift foot stool and my Havaianas


Anyway...

After work, I headed to Sengkang, to Clara's to do some CNY visiting. Weiling was already there when I reached. Only 3 of us this year, as pathetic as it sounds. Noreen and Liah are both overseas.

There, the girls gave me my (very) belated birthday present.



Bobbi Brown lipstick and gloss set.
Thanks!


At about 1430hrs, we made our way to Sembawang, to Weiling's place. There, she let us look at pictures of Edison Chen's and his conquest.

Tsk tsk tsk, Miss Wong!!


Clara was so excited to see them.
Me? I am not into furries, thank you.

More pics.



Weiling gave us ang pows cause she's married!


We left at about 1800hrs...Weiling to meet her hubby for dinner, Clara to meet her date at Novena and me, home. Put my bag, changed and then I ran off to meet Lauren in town for a bit of late night (window) shopping. Finally had dinner at Swensens close to 2300hrs. Lauren drove her Mini (Cooper) Lee yesterday and after a short pitstop home to pass food to her brother, Lauren and I went to Seletar Reservoir to just lepak in her car and chill.


Lauren: Wait I kiss you how?
Ed: Err...then I kiss you back.
Lauren: Shit, I am flirting with you!!!


Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Okay. Not funny already.
Sick joke's been running far too long.

At about 0200hrs, we left. Reached home, watched the 2nd half of the FA Cup match. Not really watching per se. I was drifting in and out of sleep. I still managed to squeeze in an intelligible sms to Lauren -> "wait soccas in ti."

Sounds kind of Latin, dont you think?


Awrite. Time to start doing work.
Tomorrow, lessons resume after a 2-week hiatus.
Chee bye.
14 days went so fast and I havent even read Monash books, edited Andrew's book and edited the NPCC courseware.
Mati, lor.


Will blog about the visit to Ida's place and No Country For Old Men tomorrow.

A thousand times goodnight, night revellers.



P/S: SANTANA's concert later!!!!

P/P/S: Must I go to work????


###

No comments: