Friday, February 15, 2008

You know you're right

Met up with Rae and Lauren last night at Timbre...at the Asian Civilisation Museum. If you were there, we were the ones sitting right in front of the stage, huddling together and staring into space while Pam and Fatt (huat ah, huah ah!) were doing their stuff on the stage.

I just wanted to space out out and away.

Was listening to my song selection when I chanced upon Santana's. Again I forgot that the concert is this coming Monday. Now where did I put my ticket?

Where???


Gawd love this song.
The voice is so sexy it hurts.

But but but...this is the one that makes (ahem) me hot.


Sizzle ma nizzle!!!

I wonder how would they perform this song this Monday. I dont think Rob Thomas will be there. And I am also sure (+100%) that I wont be standing up on my seat contemplating to take off my top (hahaha!!) even though the music is scorching. That's so sad.

O well.


[Cryptic moment: You were right. I dont want to be here, if you're going to be there. Was that supposed to happen? I'll hold tight. I'll remember to smile. Though it has been a while. And without you does it matter?]


Anyway, so yesterday was Valentine's Day. Some couples had candlelit dinner, some sat by the river (with a million other couples) listening to the free loungey music from the nearby pubs and some attempted group dates or double date to the movies.

I was just waiting to be absinthed.

Show me the green fairy, please.


I many times thought peace had come
When peace was far away,
As wrecked men deem they sight the land
When far at sea they stay.

And struggle slacker, but to prove,
As hopelessly as I,
That many the fictitious shores
Before the harbor lie


- I Many Times Thought, Emily Dickinson

No comments: