Anyway... I LOVE MY FOO!!!

The best rock band (represent!!) and they have the Grammy to prove it!
And of course ... I LOVE MY ALCOHOLIC WINO!!

They try to make me go to rehab ... and I'd say no too.
Am still a bit high on life. Past few days have been a dream. However, think by tonight, I can feel slight depression coming in.
Last night, I met CY2, Vinz, Adrian, Zhenni, Alfian, Desiree and Pak Budi at Marina Square. Pak Budi brought along these 2 men who wanted to know more about our Timor trip (which was like years ago...2 years already!). These 2 men were into the logistics and planning and stuff and unfortunately, they asked the wrong group of people hahaha. We were more like talking about the fun times, the impromptu-ness of it all, the passion and bla bla bla. All they wanted to know were the technicalities of stuff. Haiyah...
At about 2230, we (sans Pak Budi and the men) headed to Cosafe at CHIJMES to catch the 2nd half of the disastrous Manchester derby. Expecting the Chelsea-Liverpool match to be better, CY2, Alfian, Vinz and I stayed back to catch it. You know the outcome...urgh.
All right. Bocelli and Groban are singing a favourite song. Need to shower too. Meeting Jo and Susan at Toa Payoh for our "tai-tai" CNY pai nian session.
Later.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment