So Spurs won the Carling Cup and I didnt get to see their joy. Somewhere along the 60th minute I had fallen asleep on the couch, with mug of Milo in one hand and the ailing laptop on my lap.
Weekend had been a happy-but-depressing one. Friday saw me meeting Fifi at AMK McDs. After a bitch session, he started working on the infected Snow White and stuff. But, couldnt be resolved fully. Oh well. Went home and by midnight I was dead on the floor while reading the papers.
Saturday was work day (again). Was kind of miffed that I couldnt catch the NPCC kids in action at the Police HQ for the Campcraft Competition. The Business Dept was having a lunch thing and so, after skiving the whole morning, it was time to attack the Northern Indian buffett at Riverside Walk. Nice.
Idaho and I walked to Orchard after that and we shopped for presents for Auntie Manny and Xinhua Press, their last days being somewhere this week. After resting at Spinelli's, we parted and I met Meiling at Plaza Singapura. Wanted to watch THERE WILL BE BLOOD...but it's freaking sold out. Urgh!!!
So we shopped instead.
Tshirts and candies and rubbish shit.
Needless to say, we are both dirt broke now.
But happy lah.
Sunday morning I met Meiling (again!) and we headed to GV Bishan to catch THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES. Oh man, the show's exciting. My eyes were glued to the screen while the body jerked here and there cause ..err..I was too excited. Hahaha.
Met Nani in town at about 1300hrs and we headed to Andrew's place to lepak and swim. I was falling in and out of sleep on the sofa and at 2030hrs, we finally left the place.
At 2210hrs, Meiling (again! haha!) sms-ed me telling she was downstairs. Earlier on, I had requested for her help in wrapping Xinhua's Press gift. However, due to her busy schedule, Meiling only managed to drop by at that time. So for the next 40 minutes, I stared at her sleepily while she did some sort of origami to the wrapping paper and stuff.
Work?
No work done.
I am so dead.
My authors are going to kill me.
There will be (and shall be) be blood definitely.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment