Will you promise to be true to me?
Can you promise me that nothing will come between us?
Dare you say that it will be me...the one and only me?
Can you say that mine are the only lips you kiss?
Will you go to the end of the world for me?
Cause you know I will give the world to you. And more.
Will you fetch the stars down from the sky?
I hope you wont cause if you will, I risk not having you beside me.
Am I too suffocating?
I'll cut loose.
I dont mean to scare you.
It's just that I have been waiting a lifetime for you to arrive.
And I want to spend the rest of it loving you.
But I know shit will happen.
You wont be there always and God knows where you've been.
I will run to the arms of my girlfriends
And they will curse you, swearing vengence.
I then defend you, saying you're not that bad
And then I'll be chastised by them
Chastised.
Baptised.
Criticised.
Scrutinised.
Oh the misery you put me through!
So be gone if you're not true.
Cause my heart cant take it.
If it's not forever, then I dont want it.
This love song I sing
Let's just...fuck it.
[No...I am not. I am just being random. Really!]
P/S: Last Monday, I went to Times at Funan. There was this African-American dude who was manning the cashier. He asked me how's my weekend when I went over to pay for my Elle UK. He was taken aback when I started to rant. He must have thought that I had gone mad!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment