Thursday, February 07, 2008

U make me wanna...


I have blocked Specimen A for the time being. I do like to chat with him once in a while but it gets a little tiring now. He's beginning to put me off; trying to be all romantic and sensual with his words. He thinks he knows me...but he doesnt. If he does, I am sure he knows that speaking is not my thing. I rather let the actions do the talking.



Quit talking.


Went to the Principal's house earlier in the day with some colleagues and students and had lunch at his place. The place was opulent as always. Thank goodness Malik, the Biz Mascot, was there. This man is like a happy bunny. Always cracking jokes and easing awkwardness. Ate..yakked and I finally left that place at around 1430hrs.

Tired.
Very tired.

I know I have many work to do... but screw it, I'm going to take a break till Saturday. Or till anytime I deem fit. Even though I am not going anywhere, doesnt mean I have to do anything.

Though I really wish I am somewhere else.
Like in Tioman's Japamala Resort.





Anyone?


Yay-bel introduced this place to me and gosh...so gorgeous. Makes me want to fall in love and attack this place with him in tow. Sweet, sweet love.

Sigh.


To start it off I know you know me
To come to think of it, it was only last week
That I had a dream about us
That’s why I am here
I’m writing this song
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along
Someway let me know, you want me girl

Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen
Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need
Baby that’s why…

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall
You make me wanna surrender my soul
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight
You’re the first and last thing on my mind
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall
You make me wanna surrender my soul

Well I know that these feelings won’t end
They’ll just get stronger if I see you again
Baby I’m tired of being friends
I wanna know if you feel the same
And could you tell me do you feel my pain?
Don’t leave me in doubt

Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen
Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need
And baby that’s why…

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall
You make me wanna surrender my soul
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight
You’re the first and last thing on my mind
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall
You make me wanna surrender my soul

I’ll take you home real quick
And sit you down on the couch
Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out
Baby we can make sweet love
Then we’ll take it nice and slow
I'm gonna touch you like you’ve never know before
We’re gonna make love all night

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall
You make me wanna surrender my soul
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight
You’re the first and last thing on my mind
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall
You make me wanna surrender my soul - Blue


Oh well.


Youtube.


###

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! The place reminds me of relax and romance....Hmm, another hint to my mister for the next plan honeymoon perhaps.. keke:P

Honestly, seems a good place to unwind n laze :D

Ed RockStar said...

honeymoon?

damn.

i cant follow.

Lil Miss Freckles said...

a colleague sent me the link of the resort to check out for my honeymoon too.. dang..

Ed RockStar said...

if everyone goes there for honeymoon, methinks I need to find another place for meself.