Kill me.
Kill me.
Kill me.
I freaking hate marking.
It's 1945hrs and I have been in school for more than 10 hours already...and still counting. The deadline for the mark submission is tomorrow and I still have an obscene pile untouched.
I am marking the remaining few Pop Culture assignments and I can really vomit blood. God, where did I go wrong? 3 components to the assignment and it's hell marking all of them, especially the class assignment. I dare not count how many times I have inked "Incoherent point!", "What is the point of this?" and best of all..just "Pure incoherence!" loud and bold.
Of course, these comments are censored and refined. I'm sure if given no restrictions, you know what I would jolly well write; something involving mummy and an air-borne copulation (flying fuck, lah!) session.
God.
Next...Film assignments.
Feel like ripping the computer beside me (in Mass Comm room) and slamming it against the wall.
Grrrr.
P/S: The initial plan was to go off and catch either Becoming Jane or Teeth. Yeah righ.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment